Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

I’ve seen alot of people saying the life link isn’t much worth it. Even if you have shared a huge amount of CON and it increases the party’s max hp alot, you still need to heal the HP added. The duration is only 30s and would be too situational at best.

Cat buffs are good but I am not too sure about staying at sorc 1 as you are missing alot of the control skills from circle 2. The only builds that I have seen which utilizes sorc 1 effectively are those going for necro or alchemist. Necro for the AoE ratio buff and additional summon while alchemist for afk grinding.

1 Like

I’m not sure linker 3 is worth it in this build.
But if you want to make a support build, linker 3 is great.

Lifeline is amazing with the right party. Even a full CON wiz can feel like a killer if there is a high INT char in the party. It’s even better for if you have a high DEX and a high STR in your group. Just imagine the damage from that Magic arrow in a bossfight.

1 Like

what are your typical featherfoot stat distribution? i plan on going 40 con, rest to int since my build has thaum2 for transpose equilibrium. i’m worried i’ll be gimping my damage, in case the damage from int is significant.

I currently have about 97 CON then the rest is into INT. I was planning on going for 100 CON then rest to int but it seems that I can survive everything even if I lower my CON. If I have a stat reset potion I probably will go 50 CON then rest to INT. INT is very important to featherfoot since your DPS spells are multi-hit.

I see, I thought it’d work because I’ve seen a few builds (necro/alc) with sorc 1, and I thought sorc 1 worked well as a single circle.

How about Wiz2>Link1>Thaum3>FF? Would Thaum 3 compensate for dropping quick cast?

Something like that

I don’t think you’d want that if you want to dps but as a support it can work. I did a damage comparison for skills with quick cast.

Blood Bath

Blood Sucking

Truth be told, getting Thauma 3 will never net you that damage increase even with the max attribute for swell brain. Quick Cast simply destroys it for boosting your damage.

1 Like

what about thauma c3+wiz c3? you would have both swells and quick cast

You lose linker which is quite important for featherfoot builds.

I have test bone pointing level 1 today and here is the result that 's not described at first post:

• Bone pointing cannot be moved, so it acts like a tower and it’s range is quite big.

• Bone pointing is earth property, i know this because i test it with joint penalty +50% earth attribute, and test it by attacking Ticen Crossbow soldier at Mokusul Chamber. Before use joint penalty its attack just 450-500, after use join with +50% earth its attack 700-900.

• Bone pointing doesn’t scale with your MATK, and I also test it, if its scale with INT or not, and from 23 attacks with my 375 INT and compare it with 386 INT (after full equip), the result is it does not scale with INT, but maybe this because the INT difference is just 11 so it does not make any significant difference (i will test this again in the future).

• Bone pointing attack speed is 1.5 second / attack. I know this by summon the bone pointing to attack the flower monster at Mokusul Chamber, and for 35 second duration its summoned, bone pointing just attack the flower 23 times, so it’s average is 1.5 second / attack.

• There are no description about bone pointing attack at skill description. So if you level up bone pointing to level 2, it just add more duration. BUT, I will try to level up bone pointing to level 2, so I can know if the damage increase or not. Because Shoggoth at necromancer is like that too, there are no description about HP at the skill, but if we level up shoggoth skill then its HP will be increased a lot.

That’s it for now, i will test this again.

1 Like

…by you. Bosses kick it around with AoEs easily.
Would be fun to know how much health Bone pointing has and how it is reduced - by 1 on every hit or by the damage inflicted.

Thank you will add the details to the first post.

just a few questions:

when you cast Bone Pointing and Joint Penalty, is it possible to link together Bone Pointing with the nearest mob?

does decay from Ngadhundi work in PVP? what is it’s mechanics (% max hp reduction?)

Bone Pointing cannot be linked. You cannot damage it since it a summoned unit under your control.

Decay works the same way in pvp/pve. The computation has been added by stalker.rick. Check out the OP for the values.

For the sake of science i’ll be taking kurdaitcha in my next class level. :joy:

So if I have JP lvl 10 that links 8 targets but my swell body lvl 5 only hits 5 targets, will swell body be technically be shared on 8 targets instead of 5? Does the ngadhundi work like that as well?

I asked someone from the thauma thread about that question. Unfortunately swell body isn’t a shared debuff. Ngadhundi (Decay) is shared across linked targets. I have to test out if it will bypass the decay resist from some monsters if the target hit is non-resistant to it. I stopped using this skill since most monsters in 260+ map are immune to decay.

I just got kurdaitcha. I’m so sad I wasted 1 point of it instead of levelling my DPS skill.

Lol RIP to +1 ngadhundi?. I see that’s unfortunate about swell body. Can’t you still do the gimmick combo on large type mobs by shrinking them first then swell body + ngadhundi?

That is outside my knowledge. Let us ask someone for help.

@PsychoRomeo

why you feel sad taking kurdaitcha, does that skill bad ?