Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

I meant the effort to check the news section.

I forgot about req for transfer and sold some items at auction, still wait to retrieve. Hope this wont be a problem to transfer my account, i dont care about silver im waiting for.

@dect22inj as long as there is nothing listed on the market during the maintenance later.

I have some silver in the market and I cannot retrieve it before the server maintenance today (I know this is my bad…). Then I sent the ticket and I just got the answer for my ticket.

’We regret to inform that there is no possible option to retrieve your silver or item that you had been registered on market place after your character been transferred to other server.

Also please be reminded that your character cannot be transferred once you have registered item on the market place or active guild war.'

I am not good at English… I read it and I got confused.
can somebody tell me,

In the 1st paragraph , they say after my team is transferred to other server, I cannot retrieve my silver from the old server anymore (I know this is my fault and I admit it but my team can still be moved, am I get it right?)

In the 2nd paragraph, they say if I have registered item on the market (in my case, it’s silver in the market that I can’t retrieve it.), my team cannot be moved. .

So… Finally my team will be able to be transferred or not…?
srry for a long post but I am really worried… :sob:

means actual transfer will still occur but you will lose the pending silvers since its on a different server, they just prohibited people for posting in the market so they dont get any problem because as she said there’s no possible way to transfer your silver directly once you changed server.

1 Like

I agree with Dimensquare. The transfer was not communicated properly. Although I did see the transfer news about a week before the deadline, there was no notice that there was a deadline. It was only communicated that there would be a transfer and there were pre-requisites.

I delayed my request for the transfer because one of the pre-requisites was unclear:

We will be taking requests for a little over a week, then proceed to move everyone’s teams to the requested servers. You will not have access to the game during this time.

My understanding was that we would not be able to play between the request and the transfer. I wasn’t going to try my luck and I had no sense of urgency since I figured it would not be a problem as long as I submitted the request before the maintenance (no deadline).

Why was the deadline only posted here and not the official news?

You will be transferred if you have only unretrieved items or silver on market but you’ll lose them.

You won’t be transferred if you still have items that you’re still selling on the market.

The same in other words: If you have only stuff on your retrieve tab, it seems you’re fine but if you have some uncancelled items you’re still trying to sell, you’re out of luck.

Thanks! I think alot of ppl have SP pots in their market. Which I think no one will complain if they lose it during transfer.

I agree to this. There were too many hidden mechanics in server changing. I failed to transfer due to my targeted server was a party leader. On top of that, the error message didn’t specify that I failed to send a message, it only pop up a message stating that “you should leave this and empty market etc.”. I am sorry but I am slow and I need proper guidance. I wish I just continued playing sea and forget about my founders pack that I opened in orsha knowing this would happen.

I made a topic for people to group together and demand another transfer, please make a post there to show your support!

How i can play with my friends now??? You just even didn’t asked me about transfer. If u WANT transfer me from my server transfer my friend too. Just wtf you doing?I didn’t had a choice.Tranfser my friend too than !!! -_-

Frederic Silveyn - Klaipeda
Seriuosly Dogee - Klaipeda
Transfer them to my server too(Fedimian). I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS.I had a group (3 people) now i just playing alone???

Too bad your friends didn’t want to play with you enough. Blame your friends, not IMC. It wasn’t IMC’s job to enforce your friends to submit those support tickets.

We are didnt writed tickets at all lol.

Wait what, are you saying you got transferred to another server even though you didn’t send a ticket at all yourself? That would be totally different case then if it’s true.

@Staff_Julie I recognize that you are stating that we are all given a FREE server transfer as part of IMC agreement for Founders Pack purchasers, however, it would seem that those that picked the SEA server first and wish to transfer out (my particular circumstance) have not been provided with the same promise. To my knowledge there has not been an offer to allow people to leave the server. Will this be happening prior to or near the F2P release date?

It would be great if EVERYONE was given the same rights. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes i didnt send lol. thats why im angry

That promise was about transfer to new servers which will be added later when the game goes F2P, if there’s enough population that those servers will be added in the first place.

@Topru Then you should really send a ticket and probably even PM Julie about it. And please try to explain it in more easily understandable English. If any of your friends has better English skills, then ask them to translate it for you. I bet support would give you some useless unrelated copy-paste otherwise because they seem to be rather busy at the moment and might not have time to ask and clarify what you’re meaning. Good luck.

hi
When can I go from Klaipeda to Fedimian?
no south america need Fedimian?

You can go between the ~18th of April and 24th of April 2016, if you’re able to travel in time. Please send my past self my regards on these forums if you decide to do it because of just one server transfer on an mmo. I can’t honestly recommend it though, time travels tend you make you feel rather “funky” for few days :confounded:

Okie . i will try it . thx you :slight_smile: