Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

err i think maybe u might wanna highlight to the staffs on wat to do
@Staff_Julie

they said we will all have 1 free transfer after the game goes f2p but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s possible for new servers (that may open) or any other serverā€¦
however, if i were you iā€™d choose better ping over the ppl you met considering you will probably make friends in the eu as well, and you will also share their time zone

Are you sure you linked the correct steam profile to your facebook / google+ account?
Please double-check, because thatā€™s the issue other people had.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie Will my extra personal storage slots be retain after I transfer to new server?

I spent few TP for 20 storage slots.

@Staff_Julie

Can I make the transfer request for the SA server? Because when I went to submit the ticket, it says only Klaipeda / Orsha -> Fedimian / Telsiai

Also, when youā€™re planning to open the SA server?

u will get answered status after the transfer

I have the same problem. Have you resolve this problem? how?

Anyone know what happens to the TP on the server you transfer to. Does it get deleted or stay? Please reply.

because of the massive delay on the market (it is abit ridiculous tbh) my silver cannot be retrived till like one more day and 1 hr . I had no idea it was this long cos my token was instantly and now i am worried i wonā€™t be able to get the silver in time for the 24th april deadline for server transfer to the EU server.

TBH itā€™s only about 100.000silver so id rather lose the silver and get to transfer .
The teamname is Jung is that matters

You did click and confirm that ā€œI understand and accept the terms of serviceā€?

Because to me it translated as: You shouldnā€™t try anything risky last minutes sales on market to make sure youā€™ll get everything ready by the deadline and the responsibility for all this was supposed to be on you.

You can check the server clock on the homepage or in game and compare it to your marketā€™s waiting time. Everything needs to be ready by April 24th at 23:59 EDT, so it seems youā€™ll make it if you retrieve your silver when itā€™s possible tomorrow.

1 Like

Will there be server transfers offered in the future? I only went to Fedimian because you said there will be a free transfer so I thought for the beginning it wouldnā€™t matter where I start. I live in NA and the current transfer offer doesnā€™t let you go from Fedimian to either Klaipeda or Orshaā€¦

Is the end of the 24th a strict deadline? I read this and the announcement did not mention anything about us having to be eligible by the end of the 24th, but only that I should be eligible before maintenance. I stopped selling on the market on the 23rd, since I though Iā€™d have time to retrieve everything before maintenance.

I have 2 silver amounts in my cabinet which will go past the April 24 deadline, as Iā€™ll only be able to withdraw them on April 25 at 01:30 am and 06:00am. These both amount to just 20k silver and if this is going to prevent me from moving to Telsiai, Iā€™m probably just gonna stop playing.

Can I just ask that these 2 amounts be forfeited? Iā€™ve already applied for the server transfer, and even the Terms of Service doesnā€™t mention the April 24 deadline.

Team name is Silverlocke on Klaipedia.

After the server transfer on tuesday, can we play immediately or do we have to wait for a period of time for ppl to catch up first?

you didnt understood.
its the server that transfert itself , and we just go in for the trip , thereā€™s no new server for EU, F2P Isnt yet.

Thanks for the explanation :slight_smile: Yeah i didnā€™t know it took 2 days to take silver from Ah as i had previously got it instantly from a token. Guess iā€™ll keep aneye on the timer tomorrow :slight_smile:

I managed to clear my market then sent the request ticket for transfer. Now the problem is when you guys decided to put SP POTIONS from previously done quests into our Market Retrieval. The deadline for submission is already over and i didnt realize my other alt that was lvl 30 had potions in his market. So does this automatically forfeit my chance of server transfer? Help please.

Can we use dungeon match making party, or mission match making while verification of transfers are on going? me and my friends wouldnā€™t want to waste those runs on those time frames.

dungeon and party match making doesnt affect ur transfer
becos ur party ends once the dungeon ends.
u wont be in any party after u complete the dungeon.
but all in all, for safety reason, just right click on ur profile and make sure u arent in anymore party

is Unanswered a good thing? :confused:

@ALPOSP yes, the ticket will be answered after the actual transfer

2 Likes