Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

I wanna play on the SA server BEFORE transferring my team. I know the ping is good, but everything else don’t seems to be that good and i want to test the server in a more “social” way before going there.

@Legaia-ico The transfer from NA server to SEA / EU server was already done. They might offer this again in the future but who knows.

Hi thanks Prominent for the sad news:)
so one is punished for it one has a real life. ■■■■ one is able immediately with him play stop if it no transfer gives. . . .

Alright…thank you…

I’ve got the same problem too.

Can you help me ?

No date announce just play as per normal after you submit the ticket. But remember to update yourself by checking the News and announcement everyday.

Do not sell anything on the market before the actual transfer date once it’s announce.

You are probably correct.

So do i!! Help me @Staff_Julie

@Staff_Julie i need ur help too please i am getting the error “you do not have team in the selected server. Please confirm the name of your current server tree of savior”

I alredy check and my steam acc is linked to my fb acc, and i check that i am on the right server (Orsha)

What if I have silver to receive from the market? I’ll receive everything before May 3th tho.

@Staff_Julie

You’ll probably lose it.

Sorry but I missed the dates!
Do I have any chance to transfer my account?

@staff

I didn’t check the forums this weekend and I’m just now finding out there is a SA Server coming and transfers will be held tomorrow, PLEASE, I’m from Argentina, I really need a server transfer, just sent my ticket, please have us in mind.

@staff @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

i have 540k unretrieved silver i don’t wanna lose it =/

Then you might still be able to cancel/delete your ticket?

yes, but will i still able to transfer later?

@Staff_Julie
Hello, I have a question on the usability of team names after transfer. If I avail of the team transfer for the F2P launch to move into a server with an existing team, will I still be able to reuse the replaced team’s name if I ever decide to recreate it on another server? Since the transferring team will overwrite the existing team, I just want to know if the old team’s name will be lost forever or not.

Hi, please help me.
after the att my game just dont show up the new server. And my Orsha account is empty. I’ve already check the intregality twice.

I played ToS in beta and I spent some time without playing again, I came back two months by the invitation of friends who are playing in Server Silute, I learned that there was a time of character transfer, I would like to know if it would still be possible, since I have A wizard with 66 TP on the Orsha server and would like to transfer it to the Silute.
:smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok, ill try!
thanks bro
:smiley: