Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

So do i!! Help me @Staff_Julie

@Staff_Julie i need ur help too please i am getting the error ā€œyou do not have team in the selected server. Please confirm the name of your current server tree of saviorā€

I alredy check and my steam acc is linked to my fb acc, and i check that i am on the right server (Orsha)

What if I have silver to receive from the market? Iā€™ll receive everything before May 3th tho.

@Staff_Julie

Youā€™ll probably lose it.

Sorry but I missed the dates!
Do I have any chance to transfer my account?

@staff

I didnā€™t check the forums this weekend and Iā€™m just now finding out there is a SA Server coming and transfers will be held tomorrow, PLEASE, Iā€™m from Argentina, I really need a server transfer, just sent my ticket, please have us in mind.

@staff @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

i have 540k unretrieved silver i donā€™t wanna lose it =/

Then you might still be able to cancel/delete your ticket?

yes, but will i still able to transfer later?

@Staff_Julie
Hello, I have a question on the usability of team names after transfer. If I avail of the team transfer for the F2P launch to move into a server with an existing team, will I still be able to reuse the replaced teamā€™s name if I ever decide to recreate it on another server? Since the transferring team will overwrite the existing team, I just want to know if the old teamā€™s name will be lost forever or not.

Hi, please help me.
after the att my game just dont show up the new server. And my Orsha account is empty. Iā€™ve already check the intregality twice.

I played ToS in beta and I spent some time without playing again, I came back two months by the invitation of friends who are playing in Server Silute, I learned that there was a time of character transfer, I would like to know if it would still be possible, since I have A wizard with 66 TP on the Orsha server and would like to transfer it to the Silute.
:smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok, ill try!
thanks bro
:smiley:

hello i can transfer now ? im playing in fedimian but i like play in klaipeda. Thanx
@staff

Your such an idiot. It physically hurts.

Please i really wants to know if there is any change to me for changing server. from SA to NA server. please !!!
Regards ! @staff

hello there is no chance.
this was only in the beginning phase possible and only to one date not yet