Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

Hey julie!

Would like to ask if I need to send requests now to transfer or can I make my decision later down the line? Because I am not sure on how many people are going to play there in the near future.

Thanks!

I guess I can play normally, even use the market, as long as I make sure I got the eligibility requirements before Tuesday.

If you ask about new server which will be opened in the future so idk.
But if u ask about the current transition, you can make your decision til 24/4.

@Staff_Julie i cant unlink my steam account. every time i login via facebook/google+ my old steam is connected to it with no unlink option available. cant apply for a server transfer with my new and current steam acc.

You can decide to make your request later, but please keep in mind that this particular transfer offer only lasts until Sunday of April 24th.

This server transfer is the one-time free transfer we promised to everyone once we open regional servers.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie

what’s IMC’s stand regarding guilds? pls refer to my link below

@STAFF_Julie
what about items that cannot be retrieved from the Market

We still have 8 days to retrieve them all.
Just make sure that we don’t anything left on market on 24/4.

1 Like

Does this mean the actual game servers will be located in, lets say, in SEA, Singapore?

there is bug that prevents you from retrieving items from the market. if you a have a single item in the market the transfer system will not let apply for a transfer.

So if there are going to be new servers, and there is a free server transfer for founders, would that still be available if we transfer right now? Or is it still 1 per account?

For example:

1. Team A on Orsha, Team B on Klaipeda, Team C on [SEA]Telsiai
  2. Server transfer: Team B: Klaipeda -> [EU]Fedimian
  3. Create new Team D on Klaipeda
  4. New server(s) opens up

Which teams, if any, would be eligible for a transfer?
Any team (A, B, C, D)?
Not B since it already transferred? (A, C, D can)
No team because it’s 1 per account?
Only [NA]->[NA] / [EU]->[EU] / [SEA]->[SEA] if available?

1 Like

Just wait for like 3-4 hours, and you can retrive it.
I got it few times, it’s a bug so…

i have a question, if i apply for the server transfer will i be still able to login and play as usual until the actual server transfer date?
@Staff_Julie

1 Like

yes u can play like usual, just keep in mind u have to clear up all ur market listing item and packed everything into ur character before 24th April. hope that clear u up ^^

how about warehouse??..is the item in the warehouse will be transfer to along with the character??

Hello Staff_Julie, as of now I cannot comply to all the terms and conditions of the transfer and submit my transfer request as I am suffering this bug:

2 items that I have posted couldn’t be retrieved :confused:
Could it be fixed on my side of things? I would very much appreciate it.
Team name: Mystes
Character name: Commander
Server: Orsha

I hate how IMC answers the most ordinary questions and disregards the most crucial ones.

What a team

well what should i do about this problem?Uploading…

Uploading… @Staff_Julie please check this i cant transfer because of this.

2 Likes

Remember everyone, it takes 2 days to get silver from the market. That means if you are transferring you should not sell anything during the few days before the transfer.

No compensation for Templars who already invested in a Guild and wanted to transfer?