Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Art Festival] Official Monster Mash Voting Thread! šŸŽƒ

I concur your comments in bold.

And it would also be a shame if the staff did not endeavor on increasing the gameā€™s publicity through any of their events.

The game has lost much of its population due to the game features being neglected yet such swift and crass judgment can be laid on a forum event.

You will appreciate some new joiners to enliven the current gaming community by accident of this event, wonā€™t you? Otherwise why is the forum so accessible with Facebook logins I.e. You are not required to create a forum account to gain access.

2 Likes

So, the tea girl was banned from the event.

But why not the arts that have 90+ likes with tens of random new accounts upvotes?

Are the staff waiting someone with facebook/socialmedia screen shots to bring down another participant?

Absolutely I do but it shouldnā€™t be used as an excuse to accept something like this.

I mean the game is publicly open to everyone to play and join in the community since obviously itā€™s a free game, and facebook login does create an forum account btw. This enables the possible abuse for events like this which is a shame.

Honestly I absolutely see these as unfair as well, so if measures are not taken towards these I think based on this solely GTN should have a second chance to join the competition. Not all highly ranked submission have done this tho.

Dear salty player,

So do you means that GTN just simply draw and did not put effort on her art?? Mind to define fair in ur opinion?? From what i see as layman perspective, you are just dont want GreenTeaNeko art appear on here just because she has 250k fans? GTN is also an ordinary human and I dont see any differences with other artists.

Regards to common sense that you mention, i dont see anything wrong with forum account although its just new accounts, could you ensure all the new accounts is gtn fans and not random newbie that just passby and vote for gtn art? :wink:

Anyway, I am agreed with comment above by randomer for GTN helped to promote TOS which is going to be dying instead!

Well, I knew its hard for @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri to make decision on this because of those salty players complain.

All these salty players will never finish their salty stuff. The winner of art contest originally comes from staff decision but turn into half players vote & half staff vote due to all these salty players comments!

Now its turns to gtn case and imc staff decided to disqualify and remove gtn great art due to salty player thread again. Thanks for all these salty players and makes tos community to be so dramatic.

1 Like

Thank you

#bringbackGTN

Sounds fair.

bubblegreen.t ; a lot of wierd upvotes
Rokyuu ; some wierd upvotes
winterfeuille ; a lot of wierd upvotes
gwa_pao ; a lot of wierd upvotes
Cyseal ; a lot of wierd votes
Cofe790 ; ten of wierd upvotes
westeros475 ; a little of wierd upvotes

Those are the participants that have significant new accounts upvotes.
Iā€™m not saying that they are asking people to vote for then. Just saying that they have significant amount of random upvotes.

What I belive that should be done is:

• First, bring tea green girl art back.

• Second, remove all random upvotes from new born accounts.

• Third, allow only 2 month old accounts upvotes.

Moh dark! Adorei, moƧa! XD hahaha

1 Like

thank you sir ~
Kepastein wishes you a happy halloween :jack_o_lantern:

Dear biased-fan,

Excuse me where did I say that? I even went as far as to say that GTNā€™s artwork was amazing and probably would have placed without fanvotesā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Every participant has the same possibility in gaining votes from real users of the forums or players of the game. External fan votes are not a part of that.

lmao what? no. I even voted for that artwork, I have absolutely no bias against GTN. I went as far as to say if other people pertaining in similar activity are not sanctioned GTN should have a second chance, but only if that condition applies.

Not every, but when a submission have nearly 100 likes (which is the only activity on the account btw.) from accounts that were created less than 24hours ago, after the voting began. This case was clearly obvious.

If you want to come at me you really need try harder. :prince:

Sounds fair too. Not sure if the third one is possible or if it really needs to be 2 months, even before voting began would be sufficient imo. If not able to remove they could just check all the votes and remove these from acceptable voters or something like that when checking for the winners.

1 Like

Hmmm I believe this is getting a little out of hand but since Iā€™ve been called out, Iā€™ll just admit that yep, I did ask a bunch of friends to like it. But I beg that you also consider that itā€™s kind of my first time in this whole new voting system format and that it was clearly not stated in the terms and conditions of what may and may not be done. The argument of knowing what is implied and what is not is kind of impossible as well (like saying itā€™s definite people should know tos only players should vote). Thus, leading to a case like GTN.

But one thing I can guarantee is that the ā€œfreshā€ accounts you see providing me likes are generally people I personally know and thatā€™s why my votes have clearly reached a stagnant phase. However, if you believe that my votes stagnated because of receiving news of GTNā€™s case, once again, I beg to differ as you will notice Iā€™ve had a few more friends who supported me by registering and helping me like my piece even after news of it came in.

All in all, my point being is simply that if it pleases the crowd, Iā€™m more than willing to take out my participation if it has been deemed to be unfair. I have joined quite a number of TOSā€™ competitions in the past and tbh I purely just enjoy putting my works out there and letting people see what I have created. At the end of the day, itā€™s all within the discretion of the organizers and through my experience of participating in several other competitions that require a ā€œvotingā€ system in the past, letā€™s just sayā€¦ things are bound to happen. Bascially what Iā€™m trying to say is that, whatever the decision is taken by IMC, itā€™s all good with me :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

If you check @Val history on the forum you would know that he is probably the most neutral forum user, never using bad words and always giving solid explanations on his argument. And i think we all can agree on that even if we donā€™t share his opinion.

Please leave your fanboyism behind before trying to argue about this subject, any person can see that what happened was fair and the right thing to do (That should be applied to any participant that do something like that)

1 Like

They should make a rule that forum accounts that are illegible for voting are those created withih particular given time like for a month and had reach a required number or posts or activities to avoid fraudulent votes.
Also, i would like for that popolion art to be brought back. :heart:ļø

Soā€¦ Letitia, can you provide us some feedback? :snail:

Alright, sorry for offending you, i think im wrong on this.
I am triggered by those salty players for making gtnā€™s art get removed.

Okay so i was gonna just leave this topic alone but then someone called out my work having a lot of likes in a tone that accuses me of doing something wrong. (im not mad dont worry, man)

My primary explanation is that I had a lot of friends who played (past tense) TOS but quit and there are those who are interested to play because ToS is mostly the subject of my art. The fresh accounts you see are those who quit and those who want to play. Those who quit even are considering to come back because theyā€™re suprised at how iā€™ve been playing from the beginning until now.

Im not sure if asking help from those who quit are considered as ā€˜outsidersā€™ as they were one of us at one point and i thoughy itd be great because i could lead them to come back :frowning:ļø I NEED THEM TO COME BACK BECAUSE ITS HARD TO QUEUE xD i want more people to play with so im promoting ToS moreso than my crap here.

I dont think having new accounts who voted are a major factor for some shady stuff because it isnt a requirement to make an account here and participate in forums to play the game. i could be playing for 2 years and not have an account here.

so if youd notice, the growth of my work just slowed down drastically since yesterday because I ran out of people who play, played, will play in my circle of friends.

It did astound me that Greentea had an overwhelming amout of like in a span of 24 hours But that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m effinā€™ SALTY about hers and her amazing amount of likes because as an artist myself, i want others to succeed and her art is Beautiful. I read the screenshots and here are my thoughts if youā€™d have it:

1. I dont think its prticularly ā€˜unfairā€™ to ask fans/friends to vote for oneā€™s work, that one clearly worked for. Because one earned all those peopleā€™s respect and appreciation. Greentea is blessed to have them and she deserves all of them

2. the ā€˜free comicā€™ thing could be the factor that finalizes their decision to take her entry down. But in my opinion, they couldve asked her to remove that part in her post and give her a chance. because she may not have seen it as ā€˜vote-sellingā€™ since a comic is not a form of currency

Tl;dr everyone gave a lot of time and dedication to put up an entry that are phenomenal and anyone who wins are deserving including Greentea. Im not bashing the admins because guys lets face it, their work isnt easy.

I just want to have a good time guys. I really do. please letā€™s not stress too much on this. whatever happens here i hope thisll only strengthen us as a community and not cause conflict.

have a great day and thats all thanks ! :relieved:

8 Likes

Well said!

#BringBackGTN
#ScrewThoseSaltyPlayerS

1 Like

Here you go! This is taken from Fan Art discord (took an hour to dig it out) where those salty players be alliance and start to being salty. This is how they being salty and try to influent other players. What next? Complain all these and that in forum and make staff have a hard time. So in the end, all their own favourite artist will get the final vote and its win-win situation! Who is the beneficial of all these salty players or even contester?

Please, staffā€¦ you are decision maker, u could not keep tolerance on these salty players. Honestly i do think that gtn should be ban from this contest. Please re-consider properly before make further judgement.

corfee done:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

if you have the tendencies to upload no context screenshots of me to ignite more unrelated and unnecessary drama, do the rest of the story lol

edit: and im here actually one of the people that doesnā€™t support the fact that staff removed GTN smh

1 Like

Oh hi, you are the Mr. Farquu(compare your team name with the nick u use in fan art discord) in the screenshot, who started all these drama at first???

Nah, i m just showing how you guys critize poetcat in the past, thats just one of the screenshot. This is how they ally and even complaint imc side PoetCat.

Salty level: 574838838228292

Here is the next conversation that u are admitted u r salty. Please, Mr LORD Farq. You already has 114 likes (your art is not deserved to get so much likes as in not tally) and yet nobody critize your art by flaming or whatever so.

What else you expect then?