Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Art Festival] Official Monster Mash Voting Thread! 🎃

Greetings Honored Saviors,

We want to thank all of our wonderful artists for submitting their work for this season’s Monster Mash Fan Art Festival! The time given was shorter than before but the submissions were just as amazing as always. :star_struck:

Now the scariest part of the Festival is here – the user vote!! :ghost:

You have from now until September 22nd 00:00 EDT to get your votes in.
Don’t forget to click on the images to see all the scary, beautiful details!

[Reminder: Only votes received in this thread will count!]

And please leave comments here in support of all the artists!

Happy (early) Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

((If your submission was not received via Private Message before 00:00 EDT it was not included in the official submissions list.))

8 Likes

Title: Kepastein, Rise!
Server Name: Silute [SA]
Team Name: Schwalbe

Description: “Welcome to my tiny and cozy lab. Let me introduce you guys to a new well succeed experiment. Its name is Kepastein! After longs and uncountable nights without sleeping, I finally made it. Unlike other Kepas, this one is more powerful and grim. Its green leaves turned into sharp and long blades, capable of rip anything in half. Its skin color is now morbid and putrid. Monstrous teeth that pierce the victim without mercy. Will you be ready to face Kepastein in this Halloween?”

42 Likes

Title: Pag Workshop of Horror
Server Name: Klaipeda -NA-
Team Name: Noburyuu

Description: Not only are they known for bullying weaker demons, but they are also feared for their cruelty as well. The most eerie-looking monsters I have ever encountered as a player. Welcome to the Pag Workshop of Horror (located in Delmore)…where Pag members with their glinted green, goggle eyes think twisted thoughts to torture TOS victims and monsters…at least that’s what I think will go on their minds for this Halloween. :skull:

57 Likes

Title: Nightmare is Coming
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Archeleffer

Description: The defeated ones are back and tonight they’ll join forces. Take care, because they are united and marching to get all of you.

63 Likes

Title: Peek-a-Boo!
Team Name: Thisou

Description: On this night, the halloween moon will give them courage. The monsters finally will go after our beloved saviors. Will they hide or fight?

29 Likes

Title: Tenet Tenants
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Poppet

Description: An unusual festive night at Tenet Church and the questing party of intruders who witnessed it ///
The monsters at Tenet have always particularly stood out to me so it was fun to get the chance to draw them > u <)

102 Likes

Title: don’t lose your head
Server Name: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: DarkNova

Description I didn’t have an idea of what kind of monster I could use, since the topic asks your “favorite” monster (to hunt, etc). But, my favorite monsters are not at all threatening. I considered something different – what kind of monsters are out of place? It was upon that thought that I realized Castle Gardener is not only out of place but could potentially be nightmare fuel.

Through the game’s quests and exploration, you discover an enclave of survivors of Medzio Diena trapped in Mishekan Forest. However, the nearby animals don’t really pose a threat; and they should be able to leave, right? I considered, maybe, the Castle Gardener was their true threat. And maybe it didn’t attack them if they stayed, but if they left, perhaps it would attack.

36 Likes

Title: Revenge is an Open Door
Team Name: Chrysaint

Description: No one likes being camped… even demons. Don’t let your guard down, fellow revelators!

24 Likes

Title: Giltines Trick AND Treat
Team Name: LinYue

Description: You want Tricks or Treats?! ,… well u get both if u mess with Demon Goddes Giltine and maybe aaaandd maybeee the Luck is on Your Side Dear Revelator … ;3~ Happy Halloween~

28 Likes

Title: Test of Courage
Server Name : Klaipeda
Team Name : TsukinoRES

Description : My idea of halloween was more than just horror, it’s a time where everyone can embrace that fear & take a challenge to test their courage! And that is how it inspired to create this piece <3

Also, it’s the first time I have fallen in love with nuo haha :heart_eyes:

95 Likes

Title: Little Devils
Team Name: Cyberroid

Description: Cute little monsters out for a Halloween treat. (Or should I say, Tricks!~)

43 Likes

Title: Mirtis Madness
Server: Orsha
Team Name: NACJAC

Description: Mirtis welcomes all unsuspecting trick-or-treaters! :laughing:

7 Likes

Title: Night of The Devils
Server Name: Varena
Team Name: Halfe

Description: Superior Bosses in semi-human form relaxing inside a full moon.[UPDATED]

17 Likes

Title: The True Monster
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: R-IX

Description:

"Hey hey~ it’s only a game ye~? Let’s go on a killing spree and murder all those wild lives and mythical creatures over and over Just For Fun~ ☆

So, who is the real monster now?"

73 Likes

Title: Mobs Guide the Forest Path
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Orangesaur

Description: At the end of the seasonal festivities, late at night, a lost party of three find the aid of a group of monsters. They lead them back to town with several shortcuts.

18 Likes

Title: Pystis Forest Hunt
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: kumagzter

Description: Recently I’ve been farming in Pystis forest. Almost all of the mobs there have a valuable item. I really love how they set up the environment and the mobs really blend well. For my piece, I tried to make it look like a vintage horror film scene with a bit of comedy in it. Thanks!

74 Likes

Title: Unforgettable night
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Buurin

Description: A special night with happiness flowing in the air.

94 Likes

Title: Scarecrow March
Team Name: Alrune

Description: The monsters are gathering up, on their way to welcome the great Jack O’Lantern.:jack_o_lantern:

58 Likes

Title: Monster Stew
Team Name: Ramen-II

Description: Who needs assorted treats when there are assorted monster veggies? Perfect for a witch’s brew, I mean, Mage’s stew. All the monster mages gather around for some hotpot for this Halloween! Except…I think we need a bigger cauldron…because a blue spion mage just brought in a new ingredient.

16 Likes

Title: IT - the sewers popolion-
Team Name: D-Army

Description: Beware my dear saviors, since the new drainage system was implanted the city of Klaipeda has a number of missing people without precedents, .
DO NOT ENTER THE SEWERS,
that’s where IT lives.

25 Likes