Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Art Festival] Official Monster Mash Voting Thread! 🎃

Title: The True Monster
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: R-IX

Description:

"Hey hey~ it’s only a game ye~? Let’s go on a killing spree and murder all those wild lives and mythical creatures over and over Just For Fun~ ☆

So, who is the real monster now?"

73 Likes

Title: Mobs Guide the Forest Path
Team Name: Orangesaur

Description: At the end of the seasonal festivities, late at night, a lost party of three find the aid of a group of monsters. They lead them back to town with several shortcuts.

18 Likes

Title: Pystis Forest Hunt
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: kumagzter

Description: Recently I’ve been farming in Pystis forest. Almost all of the mobs there have a valuable item. I really love how they set up the environment and the mobs really blend well. For my piece, I tried to make it look like a vintage horror film scene with a bit of comedy in it. Thanks!

74 Likes

Title: Unforgettable night
Team Name: Buurin

Description: A special night with happiness flowing in the air.

94 Likes

Title: Scarecrow March
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Alrune

Description: The monsters are gathering up, on their way to welcome the great Jack O’Lantern.:jack_o_lantern:

58 Likes

Title: Monster Stew
Team Name: Ramen-II

Description: Who needs assorted treats when there are assorted monster veggies? Perfect for a witch’s brew, I mean, Mage’s stew. All the monster mages gather around for some hotpot for this Halloween! Except…I think we need a bigger cauldron…because a blue spion mage just brought in a new ingredient.

16 Likes

Title: IT - the sewers popolion-
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: D-Army

Description: Beware my dear saviors, since the new drainage system was implanted the city of Klaipeda has a number of missing people without precedents, .
DO NOT ENTER THE SEWERS,
that’s where IT lives.

25 Likes

Title: Trick-or-Treating Trio
Team Name: Veneno

Description: Monsters like candy too :wink:

18 Likes

Title: Tricks and Treats
Team Name: Endarack

Description: Mischievous Amberdogs ready to have fun on their favorite holiday, no one can escape from their tricks with treats.

9 Likes

Title: Once upon a midnight dreary
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: ElinHime

Description:
Mirtis is wondering who is gently rapping, rapping at her chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” she muttered, “tapping at my chamber door.
Only a trick-or-treater and nothing more.”

18 Likes

Title: The Mother of Monsters
Team Name: Stories

Description: Let’s all embrace the mother of monsters. She’s out there with her little zombies farming for all the best candy.

12 Likes

Title: Orsha, 1091
Team Name: Flavien

Description: Title and artwork are both inspired by one of the biggest events in the ToS lore: Medzio Diena.

In some cultures, Halloween is more than just trick-or-treating and dressing in costumes; it’s also a time to remember the dead and pray for their souls. What if these prayers were all in vain? What will you do if those souls you prayed for ended up the the hands of demons?

42 Likes

Title: Are you afraid of death?
Team Name: Corfee

Description: At first I have no idea on what to draw until I saw the text on Halloween Contest intro - "Pick your favorite monsters to farm… blah blah " Ahhh… our Favorite monster definitely is Grim Reaper, the boss from solmiki 40F.

“Give way, Grim Reaper.”

88 Likes

Title: Trick or Treat?
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: Purplicious

Description: because the monster love the sweets too they do whatever is needed for get them.

12 Likes

Title: Meanwhile in Klaipeda
Team Name: Freezeph

Description: I…Hope you like it : )

12 Likes

Title: Cheap Costumes
Team Name: Lenande

Descriptions: Costumes done on the cheap.

6 Likes

Title: The Charog Queen
Team Name: Ascelon

Description: They say that once a year during fall, when the charogs become wary of saviors constantly farming for their horns, they unanimously come together to summon their demon lord mistress and pillage villages of all their candy in terms of vengeance.

50 Likes

Title: Your time is up!
Server Name: Varena
Team Name: Some_Dude

Description: A Grim reaper decided to celebrate halloween by hunting bots and afker’s and his pointing at them right now.

100 Likes

Title: Don’t Lose Your Head!
Team Name: oAo

Description: Halloween is near, meaning Orange Sakmolis will have a hard time keeping their heads. They’re never prepared for the event… and they’re not that great at hiding either!

76 Likes

Title: Stranger Things
Server Name: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Heizz

Description: Stranger things are scaring some saviors

Some saviors have reported that there is something strange in Pystis Forest, Yellow caros are more orange pigmentation, other monsters are more scary and aggressive and the whole forest is more obscure.
The conspiracy theories have said that some spell was cast on the forest that caused all this confusion, some speculated to have seen a witch flying over the forest and this turned them all into scary monsters.
We still do not know what’s happening, but we give the warning not to enter Pystis forest until the time of Halloween passes. Some say it’s all a tall story, but the brave ones who went into the woods to know the truth, never came back …

14 Likes