Title: Trick-or-Treating Trio
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Veneno

Description: Monsters like candy too :wink:

18 Likes

Title: Tricks and Treats
Team Name: Endarack

Description: Mischievous Amberdogs ready to have fun on their favorite holiday, no one can escape from their tricks with treats.

9 Likes

Title: Once upon a midnight dreary
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: ElinHime

Description:
Mirtis is wondering who is gently rapping, rapping at her chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” she muttered, “tapping at my chamber door.
Only a trick-or-treater and nothing more.”

18 Likes

Title: The Mother of Monsters
Team Name: Stories

Description: Let’s all embrace the mother of monsters. She’s out there with her little zombies farming for all the best candy.

12 Likes

Title: Orsha, 1091
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Flavien

Description: Title and artwork are both inspired by one of the biggest events in the ToS lore: Medzio Diena.

In some cultures, Halloween is more than just trick-or-treating and dressing in costumes; it’s also a time to remember the dead and pray for their souls. What if these prayers were all in vain? What will you do if those souls you prayed for ended up the the hands of demons?

42 Likes

Title: Are you afraid of death?
Team Name: Corfee

Description: At first I have no idea on what to draw until I saw the text on Halloween Contest intro - "Pick your favorite monsters to farm… blah blah " Ahhh… our Favorite monster definitely is Grim Reaper, the boss from solmiki 40F.

“Give way, Grim Reaper.”

88 Likes

Title: Trick or Treat?
Team Name: Purplicious

Description: because the monster love the sweets too they do whatever is needed for get them.

12 Likes

Title: Meanwhile in Klaipeda
Team Name: Freezeph

Description: I…Hope you like it : )

12 Likes

Title: Cheap Costumes
Team Name: Lenande

Descriptions: Costumes done on the cheap.

6 Likes

Title: The Charog Queen
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Ascelon

Description: They say that once a year during fall, when the charogs become wary of saviors constantly farming for their horns, they unanimously come together to summon their demon lord mistress and pillage villages of all their candy in terms of vengeance.

50 Likes

Title: Your time is up!
Server Name: Varena
Team Name: Some_Dude

Description: A Grim reaper decided to celebrate halloween by hunting bots and afker’s and his pointing at them right now.

100 Likes

Title: Don’t Lose Your Head!
Team Name: oAo

Description: Halloween is near, meaning Orange Sakmolis will have a hard time keeping their heads. They’re never prepared for the event… and they’re not that great at hiding either!

76 Likes

Title: Stranger Things
Server Name: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Heizz

Description: Stranger things are scaring some saviors

Some saviors have reported that there is something strange in Pystis Forest, Yellow caros are more orange pigmentation, other monsters are more scary and aggressive and the whole forest is more obscure.
The conspiracy theories have said that some spell was cast on the forest that caused all this confusion, some speculated to have seen a witch flying over the forest and this turned them all into scary monsters.
We still do not know what’s happening, but we give the warning not to enter Pystis forest until the time of Halloween passes. Some say it’s all a tall story, but the brave ones who went into the woods to know the truth, never came back …

14 Likes

Title: Shoggoth’s favorite snack
Team Name: Micella

Description: My darling shoggoth really likes bees.

14 Likes

Title: Halloween
Server Name: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Amatoori

Description: Desert Chupacabra is going for a trick or treat.

7 Likes

Title: Don’t Look Back
Team Name: lorisu

Description: That moment when you think you are scaring someone but behind you is something scarier than you! Booooo!!!

26 Likes

Title: Ghost-BohoOoo
Team Name: LinYue

Description: Hanaming and Co. want to scare the People but what they dont know is a real Werewolf is behind them to Scare them … BohoOoo
(ง ื▿ ื)ว
(Hanaming, Tipio, Caro, Mali and Siaulamb are such a too cute Monster which my Guildie always ShapeShifting Into :D)

11 Likes

Title: Smells like Woodspirit
Team Name: Hearthfire

Description: i was thinking about how i make my artwork while listening to my favorite song “Smells like teen spirit” then this Monster Boss pops out in my mind so i made an artwork of it. lol

P.S. I didn’t include the apples coz i hate em. (painful apples T_T)

14 Likes

Title: Target Shooting
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Kiyama

Description: Just a play between monsters on the night when evil is loose.

15 Likes

Title: Count-A-Bomination
Team Name: Roguesnow

Description: “Trick-Or-Treat we gather, to the graveyard of Count-A-Bomination!”

Submission

37 Likes