Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

First of all: why QS2?
Without running shot it barely worth to take the class. I know Caltrops and Pavise are nice and all, but they can’t add enough to your build on their on.

CA + FA1 is fine to go, together with SA2. But you should really consider making QS3 since there are enough CDs for you to run around or you do not take QS at all in a new SAFA build. That’s my opinion.

A FAQS should have both ranks at 3 and there are some nice options you could choose in between. (e.g. Scout for PvP or Rogue for Sneak hit in PvE)

Do I think you should keep the SAFA route?
Yes, if you enjoy partying.
No, if you enjoy solo more.

Sorry, of course QS1; it was a mistyping. QS1 is quite nice with its (collapsing) Pavise.

Generally I’m more a solo player.

Just for info, playing solo a rank 8 class isnt fun :stuck_out_tongue: . The new maps are ultra hard. Im constantly playing in a 5-man party and still die quite often.

I scouted the new maps with one of my Scouts, so I know the new maps and their tough monsters. This is also the reason why I have to drop my idea of AR2SA2SC3(MU3). The Dmg of a Musketeer 1 is not enough for Rank 8. If IMC had realised the Scout as a support cls like the icon of the Scout cls suggest, it wouldn’t a prob coz I can possibly get a party.

Here are some vids I made for ya, hope they help

3 Likes

Sapper 3 Falc3 here as well, I’m loving the synergy.
Collar Bomb bugging with aiming is a disappointment.
I was slightly disappointed that broom trap doesn’t proc 3 times extra with the enlarged hitbox.

But punjistake cheese with aiming is super worth it

1 Like

Just a funny falconer3 story.
wanted to live dangerous and solo questing in Arcus Forest, not that bad.
Since mostly flying mobs, mostly gathering quests, and the mobs are non-aggressive.

But one of it was to kill a rooted plant boss, it had 1.5mil, and one shot of its poison knocked me down from my 21k hp to 1k.

But noticed that I can outrange most of its atks with aiming and being able to stand further from that. One can reach me, but it hit me, so I stood even further back and sat a campfire and be out of reach from all attacks

And my falconer kept on attacking it so I waited and it solo’d the boss for me

2 Likes

Haha great! Always use your skills to the fullest x)

As of the time of this post. Has anyone noticed that some bosses with extremly wide hit boxes such as that snail in crystal mines tend to hit inside the whole of aiming’s extended hitbox?

It seems like there are certain bosses that use their hitbox as an atk area. And I’ve seen that some of them that do have gigantic hitboxes when aiming takes place. The only one I’ve experienced this with is that snail, but there could be others. any experience with such things out there?

yea, the snail is the only one i noticed that aiming ends up working against you, not sure if its a bug or not. Where with the snail, it ends up turning making those snow balls hitting you 100% no matter what.

Haven’t experienced with any other bosses

Just throwing out some falcon3 stuff I noticed to squeeze a bit more.

1. Just because Pre-emptive strike makes Sonic Strike free doesn’t mean you never have to use it again. Using Sonic Strike manually after a free one fits nicely enough and allows enough time for the next free sonic strike to occur letting you get 3x sonic strikes back to back with next to no delay.

2. No need to wait for the long circling animation. Once the falcon does it, you can use sonic strike right away, and it will go back to pre-emptive strike auto-pilot, while the area still gains the full circling duration allowing you to have use of circling AND pre-emptyive strike sonics at the same time.

About the second point, I don’t know if it’s inteded or if it’s a bug. but yes, you certainly can do that atleast for now.

Also aiming is a nice way to discern if a monster is truly flying or beign held by magic, since only flying mobs won’t be affected by aiming.

-Edit-

Oh and somehow both circling and aiming can be dispelled and reversed.

Hi guys, can someone confirm whether Sonic Strike is a true multihit or a fake multihit?

I’m also curious if there’s a video that shows how much damage Pre-emptive Strike + Sonic Strike would deal in PvE.

its a fake multihit,

1 Like

It deals the same damage that it would if you casted it manually, it just would “boost” your dps since it would cast it on its own every 5~12 seconds for what I’ve experienced.

My sonic strike on crits hits for 8~9k to ground mobs, 13~20k to flying mobs on crits.

did pre emptive strike also using ‘pheasant’ as auto skill just like sonic strike??

Only -Hovering, and -Sonic Strike.
Falconer will get new attributes to disable 1 skill.

1 Like

will collar bomb hit more mob with aiming and circling? I’m curious :thinking:

Well since your Collar-Bomb-will-o’-the-wisp will go crazy with Aiming, no. Circiling on the other hand can support your Collar Bomb to hit more targets, however getting more than 2 mobs simultaneously to the right spot for your Collar Bomb to hit is quite the hassle without Linker’s Hangman’s Knot.

So with circling collar bomb area will act like multishot + circling, right? guess I need to partner with cryo c3 for best result with sapper c3 xD