Tree of Savior Forum

Failed to download files (11280_001001.pak) 2019/2/26 EDIT: SOLVED

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 2019/2/26 PST 9:00 PM

Server Name: klai

Team Name: qwert628

Character Name:

Bug Description :
Was playing the game (PST 2019/2/26 6:15 PM, was in gem feud) just a few hours before this happen. turn on my laptop around PST 2019/2/26 9:00ish PM, steam didnt find my tos game despite nothing was manually changed, i reinstall the game and this.

if you guys ninja patch something during this period please take a look.

i believe i described enough.

further reading from the help center:

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. start the game
  2. this sht

was thinking maybe providing my laptop setting would help.

System : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/201246060033736705/550318592210501632/unknown.png

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia 1070m
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : USA

EDIT:
2/27/19 PST 2:55 PM
bug still exists

EDIT:
after all that crap, someone changed the text inside release.revision to 0 and after download its fixed.

1 Like

Same ■■■■ here… I have a clean TOS without addons

Same, and this is not only me, other people have the same problem. I tryed a lot but nothing helps

Same error code as you, tried copying TOS folder from different PC thats working, still no avail…
Reinstalled still not working
Verify Cache still not working

meh I think I need a break from the game anyways lol

1. Go to *\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch
  2. Looking for newest number patch and copy it!
  3. Now Go to *\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
  4. Open release.revision.txt file
  5. Replace a number you have and save it.

video demonstration

• make sure you sort your files by most recent date modified in step 2) to help locate the file number you want easier

It Didn’t work. I’ve tried it like 3 times.

i did it too - the farthes i got - white screen anf than game still crushes. soooo… still waiting for a solutin

Just signed up here to say same problem and I just spent the past few hours doing the same ■■■■ y’all just did. Super disappointing considering i just decided to try playing again after like a month break

which number did you replace in the release.revision.txt file?

It didnt work too man, i sorted the files to the newest and copy the number and the game patched and runs and gave me white screen and then closes

having the same issue did the fix and i get a white screen then it crashes tried it multiple times and no luck.

is the same as the video of wy_armanent ( the video is best ) … but is still the same, the last numer in the folder is 239238 and nothing , any other help?

I’m playing on steam and right now I’m Verifying integrity of the game files to see if that works. Ill post an update if it works.

eu estou com o mesmo problema

Go to tos folder and open user.xml with notepad . Mind pasting it here , might be a reso issue

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Nono . Copy the whole chunk , I’m on mobile so I can’t really direct you to the correct file with screenshots

\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\user.xml

such doc doesnt not exist? i dont see it in tos/release

might b/c i deleted everything and reinstall

user.xml (1.1 KB)