Tree of Savior Forum

F2P Release and New SEA Server Coming May 10, 2016

Me too! I was selecting Varena and it’s giving me the same message!

Help us!!!
we are stuck at SA Silute!!

do something!!!

Same issue for logging into Varena. Getting the message about Telsiai being restricted when Varena server was chosen.

Nice, another bug server coming?

What is ‘new player’ from yours?
i just create a account yesterday and dont acess today. I a new player, but to yours, i think no.

I have waited a long time
you made me happy once
and you…
:broken_heart:

What’s happening? I can’t connect to SEA servers now. It said that the servers was restricted only for new players. and I am a new player. sad!. I want to play now

Benefits from token from founder’s pack useless as fck because can’t even get into server and do anything…

Hehe If you think its a new SEA server, you are wrong as Varena is now Telsiai again. :nose:

HELLO! MOD GM Where are you? we need some action here! regarding on the SEA server problem. THANK YOUUUUUUUU

disappointed with this company , imc you’re falling short

I can’t connect to Varena server is says that Telsiai is restricted to new players why :sob:

Client download link??

Welp, best patch team EUW.

where’s Varena server located?
i thought its around SEA but when i checked my network resources says its is not!

http://puu.sh/p1QhA/4f1a4184c9.png

Latency between my PC & server is just 50-60ms but the in game latency always swing between 50-700ms.

You guys need new server.!! Change partner. Amazon service is known as good for enterprise & cloud service but not for entertaining!

Why is the global version blocked in Japan?
I really wanted to play this game w/ my friends please unblock Japan T_T

Because Nexon is publisher for the Japanese version of ToS.I’m sorry,but that is unlikely to change anytime soon.