Tree of Savior Forum

F2P? P2P? Doesn't even matter

Traded items for this venom, mind you both of us are token users.
One thing that I am so pissed of is that people remind us everytime in this forums that F2P users have no right to complain.
Well,

1. I paid for my beginners package to gain access to token benefits.
  2. Nowhere in that package or in the token or anywhere else in the game has the information that 15D token does not have trade benefits from the 30D token.
  3. IMC does so many things to prevent RMT and yet its still so rampant. The cost? People who play the game for who is not involved in RMT and is playing legally is suffering so much for all the bullsh*t they’re coming up with.
  4. And yes, I PAID to have a token so don’t even get started that I’m playing F2P.
  5. This just points to the fact that we have to study the game like its a business degree or something before doing anything inside the game to prevent anything like these things to happen.
  6. WHITE KNIGHTS GTFO REALLY

P.S. AND THIS DOES NOT EVEN CONCERN ME THE FACT THAT I CAN’T SELL THIS THING ON THE MARKET. WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THE FACT THAT I CAN’T EVEN USE THIS ON MY ALTS. REALLY? YOU PREVENT RMT BY NOT BEING ABLE TO TRANSFER THIS TO ALTS? WHAT? YOU GOING TO RMT YOURSELF NOW?

1 Like

you had a problem trading?

I’m not sure what this post is about other than saying you bought token benefits.

Token benefits include the allowed trading between token users, if you are saying that I bought token just for the other benefits, then I dont know what your problem is.

That’s just a non-arguement to try to make you shut up. From a business perspective, F2P players may actually start purchasing things from the game if they feel happy with the game and the company.

So being douches to F2P players isn’t in IMC’s best interest. Not everyone starts giving their money away to everything they touch without a good reason lol.

Every time someone tries to dismiss you with retard-logic like “F2P players should just stfu” reply with this:

1 Like

Honestly if anything it encourages RMT because you can’t trade things between your own characters so you might as well just buy silver for all your characters.

1 Like

uhhhh…

I … I don’t have a problem… and yes token benefits include trading between token users.

I think they are going to allow you to trade items with your characters, there was a post that kim said about it. i think its coming in a future patch

I understand your pain. The very same thing happened to me (beginner pack) and now i have two untradable Arde Dagger. One is rusting with my tanker and i cant give to alts.

BTW: if you check the forum you shall find more people who had the very same problem.

sucks to be you

i was gonna buy it until i saw whats inside… beginners package was borderline fraud: Be careful with Beginner's Pack Token - Please read it

prevent? IMC lets you buy TP with real money, which can be turned into in game money via Tokens… That is RMT!

how can they prevent something their actively trying to make money on?

i think the concept was to discourage rampant buying of RMT from third party sources since there was a “Legal” and “Official” way to do it.

Gold sellers are pretty much the whole bot army. If they cant make money off the game then there will be no point botting right?

Not a bad idea in concept but in practice it didnt turn out very good. im sure they will think of something.

1 Like

RMT only applies when the transaction happens between 2 players or more and not involving the company running and profiting from the game.

Doesn’t matter who is involved, one is technically legal while the other isn’t. Both are trading real currency for in game currency

simple solution for the bot/rmt problem, make tokens and silver no-trade.

This has been already adressed and complained about, yet it’s too hard for people to search the forum but have the time to post.

2 Likes

Yes, I am aware of the issues everyone ALREADY experienced with it but do you think everyone has the time to rummage through the thousands of posts + did you even think that people will have the initial idea of this being an issue that would trigger them to search “15D Token no trades”. If so, then I guess things like this wouldn’t be happening.