Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

I doubt, they are more concentrated on Korean version than ours.

I wouldn’t doubt they come with an OBT version when the Korean goes to Release.

The problem is that this exploit also works in Korean version. And they plan to start OBT on Dec 17…

2 Likes

People should be celebrating this exploit was found out before any sort of OBT, not upset…

1 Like

Its kinda funny how this Bug reveals itself at the end…

its like telling people to try all classes before cbt ends

2 Likes

how about be mad at the people that found this 2 weeks ago and didn’t report to developers

2 Likes

I will wait for their OBT, if i read any report that its working then i will quit this game, just because the company is not taking things seriously.

1 Like

Does anyone have a link for any sort of korean forums? Do they know about this?

Did you read the whole thread or just came asking, someone answered this 5 posts before yours.

This beta was a big and ugly placebo ~ IMC dont care about it korean version is more important, and do not care about west player and do not fix a thing, this is more like an alpha version

I quit a few days ago, there is no point on testing things if will be a placebo that include on write feedback, it will make a difference ?

And that is EXACTLY why you should be glad it went public. If not, this game could have gone to the full release with a few select people knowing about this…

1 Like

They said it works [it’s the same game after all], not that the korean players know about it.

1 Like

Maybe they did, just didnt went public earlier. Reason for some reports of Centurions in the first week of tis iCBT2.

1 Like

No way in hell its the same version as Korean, ours is way behind theirs, most of our bugs don’t exist on theirs and this exploit.

Yes it works in Korean version, someone tried it out after this guide came out.

I think the Korean don’t know about it yet though.

1 Like

Now Korean CBT and Nexon will fall into hell lol.

I can only thank you for making it public, good job.

Lets hope IMC fix it the fastest as possible.

1 Like

good job making it public

whats the xml file location ?

Ahahay Gio have you tested it?

hi @c2gaming

My apologies if I wasn’t too clear. I’m referring to this thread. Considering it was recently started, It’s been getting a good number of input so I think the thread in itself is something that merits attention.