Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

Actually some ppl know about it (this guy even link to this thread)

and yes it is working on k test server.

I’ve tested the exploid as well.

You can go through lvl 1 to 200 pretty easy if you know the ID of the quests.

You can get ANY class of the game if you know the ID of the quest given to the player to change class.

You can get money and status points as well.

Since it’s an abuse i of course deleted the char that i used to test it.

IMC needs to fix this fast and make another apropriate test to prepare for KOBT and future IOBT.

so basically this thing can be used to get infinite stats (<-- try it) , all class and infinite exp card… totally broken indeed

Someone on Zemyna tried to get 100 circles (between different classes) and got a lock on on his char, he cant load the char lol.

yeah …I know some of those guys, make lots of circles until can’t use his class at all, but the got lock one should be further than the person I know lol

Well the manner of the closed beta was to test issues so testing an removing the exploit shouldn’t lead to any consciosues really unless people actually hacked the game.

They probably do now that it’s being used on the Korean CBT too.

As i said before, you finding it and reporting, and finding reporting and abusing it is 2 different things, now not only its the abuse itself, but the server is more unstable than before, lots of channel crashes all over the place, it took me 30 mins to be able to make 50 pots (which normally would take 3:40 mins) because every single map i tried make the pots crashed within 2 mins.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think it’s that much of a big deal to fix. It’s just a matter of restricting users from manually executing lua scripts, from chat, hotkeys or otherwise.

I’m just going to put this out there, but client-side checks like Gameguard are not going to help you curb cheating. There are ways around that for anyone persistent enough to go about it. The only real solution is server-side checks. I hope the developers will understand that much.

1 Like

There’s no need to restrict manually executing scripts… the server should just do a better job of verifying which script makes sense and is able to be executed (or which kinda of data should be accepted) when a script is executed. So basically asynchronous verification for anything that should not be client-side only.

due to the expliot everyones been booted i believe

Most quit because of the random crashes, the servers are pretty much empty, the most populated area is Videntis Shrine where the exploiters are.

Guess I can get some quests done then.Then I’m essentially done as well.

i’m not getting any crash wtf

theirs too many f nut’s -_- I can’t game happily like this

Stop trying to act as if how a cbt runs matter. Would you rather have this happen on obt? lol

chrono 15% speed is fkg cool

Before you bash me, go read the whole thread and specially my pots.

They should just end it now and put it out of it’s misery lol.

1 Like