Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

Alternatively, just use skill reset scroll.

1 Like

Not at all, it can be any quest really.

What? How come I cant take the level 185 quest on my level 20 character?

I did take it on a level 120 character, so I imagine there is no restriction. Have you followed the procedure correctly?

Go into the hotkey.xml, add the line, get in the game and do ctrl+A?

Edit: Nvm it works

but since Iā€™m too lazy to go all the way to that map on a level 1 character, time to find the best quests for this XD

Hey guys,

Thanks for mentioning this. This is obviously something of great importance. On the brighter side this showed up on CBT and this would definitely help us iron out things before we release. We appreciate the information everyone has pitched in so far. Iā€™ll make sure the devs get this one.

26 Likes

Said all and said nothing in the end, tell them to fix this ASAP even if its before the beta, we cant play the game since its crashing all over the place.

1 Like

I donā€™t really think this can be fixed that fast even if the Dev is responsive. It require a big server/client change.

Donā€™t expect this to be fixed until the next test, I guess.

If one is low lvl and dont want to run in high lvl areas, try the quest id 16440 :smiling_imp:

Wont lose a thing trying tho, and i doubt they will fix this for the next one.

It was crazy seeing people with like 30 ranks all in all together in one character. Glad this happened at the end of closed beta.

Itā€™s actually a good chance to test all the bug thatā€™s similar to this.

its kinda unfortunate that this is the way the beta ends tbh

In all honesty, just doing it once and reporting was more than enough, now that its public scrubs come saying its good to be used and CBT is supposed to be broken down, now no only theres a flood of retards exploiting it but who is playing legit like me cant stay on for more than 10 mins because of the random crashes, cant even make my own pots.

2 Likes

yeah its unfortunate nando but beta is finished now
i think they obviously donā€™t give us access to the other ranks for a reason yet people think this is good for testing

Well, i wouldnā€™t even bother if they stick a log up their arses as long as donā€™t affect my game play, but its affecting so i am pissed.

Does that mean the devs donā€™t even KNOW at the moment?

just a ctrl+c message

Youā€™ld think something this big would warrant a reply with a little more thought to it than ctrl+v. Maybe theyā€™re waiting for us to find the rest of the exploits related to this 1st.

No itā€™s not, itā€™d be unfortunate if the OBT started or ended like this.

This being a CBT, it allows people to test whatever class they want on these final days.