Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

This is one hell of a stress test for developers instead of one for servers.

3 Likes

Oh, this is so true. Hahaha
I think i would have PTSD from coding at this point.

@STAFF_John and @GM_Fuji so u saying only threads with a lot of replies gets attention? what about the threads with low or no replies. why isnt there someone scanning the forums and taking notes. might as well release the game in 2017 cause you got a lot to fix. even more to fix if all the bug report and feedback threads arent getting looked at. or have a couple or few people scan the threads. take note of duplicates.

this means all next beta will be delayed to 2017 or not?

they need serious fixing for all the bugs

did this get fixed? i cant get it to work at all.

Agreed.Seems like they need more help on all fronts.I wish they had made an announcement asking,I’d gladly apply.

No one bother with the ToS of ToS by the looks of it.

If you are referring to the storm bullet crash, that’s something they dealt by disabling it, even so, as @ekr66 pointed out is pretty much a valid reason too, not to say that i play for different times, morning, noon and night and i can tell which is what, at least on Zemyna after they removed the SB from bosses the crashes pretty much where nonexistent, now about the skills that cause the crash is other thing they have to deal too, but even tho the players know about them they keep using and causing more unecessary crashing.

Not saying that they are looking into very important things, but what is the meaning of having that if the other problem at hand is totally game breaking? And yes, i do agree with you there that this is an issue to be addressed before anything else.

The channels are dying because of exploits/bugs stressing the server and make it overload, any fix will increase the server stability, but some people can’t see the big picture of the thing like others.

Leaving client deal with code is the worst type of thing they could do.[quote=“Gwenyth, post:243, topic:123654”]
I’m confused, when did i say this ?
[/quote]
Its more than obvious lol, they don’t need to say it.

I don’t know about the staff in here, they are 3rd part as long as i can see, so they wont compromise much, i could be wrong there too, but imo the actual staff is more than enough to filter what is in the forum, i come here to look every day, at least 3x a day (morning, noon and night) and i can grasp all the problems being reported, including the duplicates.

All-in-all things are getting out-of-hand in here, i don’t want to read some crap like, its the last 3 days of beta leave it there, this kind of thinking is what break and even make a game gain bad reputation, even more the community.

You overrated anti-hack shield.

1 Like

That is always the case, I have too much faith hahah

They just fixed the exploit bug… now it is over.

lol? fixed alrdy OO so fast?

Can you confirm this for sure?

Yes, they did. ----------

they should open this to the public for the remainder of the beta, cuz looks like all the cheaters got to test their dream builds and the honest hard-working players get nothing.

Confirmed fixed? Wow I’m surprised?..

But wouldn’t honest hard-working players become cheaters by compromising and using the exploit?

No such thing as dream build. The current builds will be made irrelevant once r7+ classes pop-up. Not to mention skill balance and changes, which are badly needed.

Calm yourself, they’ve said a ton of times they’re sifting through all these threads. It’s not like they’re gonna be able to reply to every single one. There’s also the process of actually sending/summarizing these reports to the dev team, and they probably deal with it on top of everything they’re dealing with for kCBT reports and probably prepping for the OBT.

CONFIRMED EXPLOIT FIXED. Just 100 percent confirmed.

GJ IMC that was pretty damn fast for you guys. Clap Clap

Keep at it!

I would honestly expect them to start fixing yesterday if they are actually being fast.