Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

they should open this to the public for the remainder of the beta, cuz looks like all the cheaters got to test their dream builds and the honest hard-working players get nothing.

Confirmed fixed? Wow I’m surprised?..

But wouldn’t honest hard-working players become cheaters by compromising and using the exploit?

No such thing as dream build. The current builds will be made irrelevant once r7+ classes pop-up. Not to mention skill balance and changes, which are badly needed.

Calm yourself, they’ve said a ton of times they’re sifting through all these threads. It’s not like they’re gonna be able to reply to every single one. There’s also the process of actually sending/summarizing these reports to the dev team, and they probably deal with it on top of everything they’re dealing with for kCBT reports and probably prepping for the OBT.

CONFIRMED EXPLOIT FIXED. Just 100 percent confirmed.

GJ IMC that was pretty damn fast for you guys. Clap Clap

Keep at it!

I would honestly expect them to start fixing yesterday if they are actually being fast.

Can someone confirm that they still can abandon and re-accept quests normally?

I think they better do a blue shining mob event at last day, it looks more fun to end the iCBT2

@Mirarara I said for IMC… it was fast! :smile:

Got to give them some credit :smiley:

wooo finally thanks IMC

It was also Sunday yesterday. Today meant it would be Monday over in Korea. Though in a few minutes it’ll be a Tuesday for them. :v

some ppl abit dumb and dont know that noone from dev team working at sunday…

Its not working now (20 characters)

thats a good sign …it has been fixed
yay…?

I am here to confirm that the exploit has been fixed :smile:

16 Likes

all they have to say is “noted”. i dont like talking to nothing. if they won’t post even with a simple message as that then im talking to the air. i shouldnt be wondering if they saw the report or not. far too much silence.
@STAFF_John are you the one scanning the threads? why don’t you all respond with a simple message to let the people who posted a report that you saw the post. do you not have the staff numbers? it only takes one person to do this. amonth ago i saw a thread of “known issues”, which shows me that you don’t actually know all you should have known by now, becuase there were so few on that list. dont make a “known issues” thread if you are not going to put up all the known issues that you know about. Unless you really don’t know, which you should know by now.

The honest, hardworking players don’t really bother about this exploit.

maybe imc let us honest players play a few extra days? :slight_smile:

Devs have to sort player with more than 6 stars and with stats with more for 200 lvl and delete it immediatly, cuz game now unplayble at all and all tests goes to empty.