Tree of Savior Forum

Erased. 20characters

It’s way different from his followers tho.

I…got to agree with that.

1 Like

If the 40k+ that left the game can do such… sadly they can’t. even if they try.

Been there done that seen it all(well half of it, only started playing ToS at open beta’s 5th day).
While I do agree that there are blatant people that disturb ToS forum’s peace(not like internet had peace to begin with), a good amount of forum proclaimed ‘whiteknights’ were simply triggered by seeing ‘naysayers/doomposters’'s negative posts about the game they like, thus the war began.

If the game was handled well and didn’t go thru every month or so of ’ several days worth of unplayable time’ simply because of bugs and errors.

I’m sure you know this too, a large amount of cbt player feedback, back then told IMC to ‘temporarily close down the game and finish/polish it all up, then reopen it’.
Did IMC listen? nope they saw the current market will suck it up and still play their unfinished game.
Thereafter we got a ‘Trust Client’ based game full of holes that screams ‘hack me’…
And rest is history most of us all know.(I just got lazy to keep typing, gonna do my dailies now)

4 Likes

pleas verify your game cache

1 Like

Hah, blindknight?

New faction we are not yet aware of?

huehuehue

2 Likes

How do we overthrow IMC? Comparing IMC to a president and a full politic system probably means it is possible, right? Teach us, please, I’m sure every hueknight would do it.

Respect the choices of the one who wants to protest for nothing, then. It’s democracy.

It’s funny how it’s always the ones crying out loud “retards, neets, kids” that are the most angry ones and least appreciable to read on the forums.[quote=“kurayami1234, post:24, topic:344249”]
New faction we are not yet aware of?
[/quote]

It’s a kinda rare specie, when a whiteknight evolves, it totally ignores IMC’s errors and defaults and just picks random counter arguments while ignoring your main point.

4 Likes

but there isnt a medal or any credit at the end of this hue journey

if u may,
think of it, that, haukinyau’s hue movement is to represent the unforturnate lesser majority that couldnt participate in much heated discussion, in the event of imc unleashing its imc’ed power, be it language barrier or anything that prevent broader audience to join in

again, i dont think the hue movement is anything glorious, but its like a watchdog group or something.

we are here as the direct result of their incapabilities to delivery quality product n services.

to emphasize, we do not expect imc to be flawless, but we do not appreciate the treatment given, that doesnt even come close to the oppoturnity we lost.

tldr, treat us better, then we will be more lenient.

huehuehue

otherwise, we will continue to stay n make fun of imc whenever imc unable to deliver.

6 Likes

I am not mad because the retard people in this forum. I just dont like the spamming. You will never see me spamming in thread peoples saying things like “you are blind” “tos is dead” “your class is ■■■■” etc. If you want waste your time complaining about imc go on, its not of my concern. But doing the things “hue” people do in this forum, will just upset players and will not affect imc at the end. If you want to be heard, stop playing the game, stop paying for it, and let your negative review in steam. Simple like that. You are not helping anyone, just disturbing. You like that? Go on. I dont spend 24 hours reading posts in this forum. It will not affect me, so I dont care. But I’m in my right to criticize your kid behavior, just like you may criticize me for dont agree with the way that “hues” try to dialogue. Thats democracy too. :slight_smile:

@haukinyau1

huehuehuehuehue

4 Likes

Don’t you get the irony? In every thread so far I see you complaining about hueknights, sorry, retards, how is this different from saying that the game is dying which is true? You add no constructive criticism on those threads.

We complain about IMC, which is completely understandable, and you complain about what? People having fun here because they can’t have fun in the game anymore?

If players can’t build their own opinion and get away of the game because of forum comments, they sure wouldn’t have made it far in the game in all case.

People get triggered so easily now, it’s crazy. Like you said, you don’t like it? Ignore.
Don’t you know the popular saying “don’t feed the troll”? With this forums they get sated for centuries…

Yeah that’s… what I just said.

no1 is upset due to hue during your absent

u are imagining things again

3 Likes

This thread the topic was about the “hues”. So i am speaking in the right spot. Just count how many thread I had complained. It is not more than 5… and my criticize is not about the complaining to imc, is about they mocking everyone who is enjoying the game, give a good feedback, or is asking for help. I see hueknights in every thread doing those things. It is boring and I will complain always that bores me.

calamari

make a poll if forum should retract/undo the huehuehue

if u can get 1k ppl to vote, regardless of result.
no time limit to the poll

i will quit my career as huelord n never again be seen on forum

u dare make such poll? as u speak of democracy highly.

5 Likes

Be an adult and stop complaining. Hue.

3 Likes

Not sure why anyone would take the hue’s seriously.They’ve infested these forums for some reason,but maybe one day they’ll find something else to do the same thing to.

1 Like

There is no problem on saying “hue” the problem is when someone comes to forum for the right reason for example : Ask for help, and you start saying things like “give up, this game is dead, this class is ■■■■, it is not worth to play etc” instead of helping. Or for example me yesterday that gave a positive feedback about a system in game, and then you started to say “look that, a blindknight” even if I wasn’t defending imc mistakes.

It’s just boring. I dont use the forum so much, but when I see these kinds of spamming I will flag and complain.

The only ones who did something good for the game were the 40k players who quitted and the ones who let a negative review in steam. That kind of action was good for imc improve their service (not saying its totally satisfactory). The ones in this forum who keep playing and trolling are not helping anyone

1 Like

as hue is a free movement, i do not have control over the behavior of my fellow brother nor do i actively defend their action

whats wrong with saying tos is dying, its fact, u cant queue dungeon after prime time(hardly able to do dungeon/mission, the main source of exp)
thats the definition of a dying game

whats wrong with saying tos is dying? its tree of cleric in tbl, the only enjoyable endgame content is dominated by 1 class.

whats wrong with saying tos is dying? maintenance after maintenance, breaking more things that shouldnt be broken after all

whats wrong with saying tos is dying? new content seems absurdly op… august we get all item available for trade even Lolopanther… oct we get rank8 with op monster n little new eq to compensate not until 3months later agni n rank bonus mdef implemented

whats wrong with saying tos is dying when imc dont event roll back after absurd harvest weed exploit in nov, render the hardwork to get gem abbrasive to seem idiotic.

whats wrong with saying tos is dying? imc greet us happy new year and pledge to improve in 2017 but we get vga error n patch issue with little to no equivalent compensation for the inconveniences

whats wrong with saying tos is dying when its true, tos is indeed a dying game, as population n steamapp shows average player dropping steadily on monthly basis. This is hard cold fact n real data.

whats wrong with saying tos is dying as we set the new player with correct mindset so they would be feed with real circumstances ingame and thus lower their expectation n will seek for the fun factor ingame that they wanted.

whats wrong with telling the truth, tos is dying.

we are not holding guns to people head and forcing people to quit tos.
if u quit tos just because a random hue say something bad about ur game,
im not sure if its the hue issue or u urself have to gitgud

tldr, whats wrong with telling people tos is dying

huehuehue

bonus:
and whats so good about u who went hiatus and didnt stay with us as a loyal savior should.
u got kidnapped or life-threathen or something?

extra bonus

just to help u

yes, hue is waste of time.
infact, playing game is waste of time.
why dont u go plant some tree for green earth
or
clean some rubbish around ur area

helping imc? giving suggestion?
done that in april, got my account mute n none of the said suggestion has full functionality (example, tbl is adopted from suggestion, but look at it now… tbl is a joke)
(example2, move while queue dungeon is adopted from suggestion, but look at it now, u still trapped inside mercenary post)

helping imc? sure, imc steal the redbox map indicator from excrulon. did i mention excrulon quit coz he is pissed?
sure, imc steal addon idea monster drop show a glow effect.

helping imc? sure~
we wanna buy the cool costume in tp shop, but hey, now u gonna gamble for ur favourite costume

help imc? sure~
we reported the bot n goldseller like 1000x times.
sure they got banned more n less.
but what good does report do if tos door is open wide welcoming alts account creation?
ban 1 account, 3 more appear.
its hydra head.

5 Likes

Serious enough to post a reply about hues :sweat:

1 Like

Who said that was even a serious reply? You also took my post “seriously” enough to respond to it.

If you meant this for me [not sure,wasn’t tagged],I did have a number of real life situations pop up that interrupted my normal online activities.I’m still sorting through them but I’m slowly making my way back here.Thanks for the concern :sparkles:

To all of your points: You and many others have been saying the game is dying since FA,and yet here we are,getting closer to the 1 year anniversary of this game’s launch. Are things optimal? No,but clearly what we do have is enough to keep people playing and what we should be doing is continuing to hope it gets better,making the forums a nicer place,and encouraging more people to try the game.

1 Like

oh, it was for calamari-san there

but its okay, i love all tos player, i love tos, i only hate imc

glad everything slowly getting back in order for u~

wink

about the game is dying? yes it will.
following the trend, a statistic math skill, that trend predict tos to decline down to 2k pop by 2018.

i just stat fact n use critical-logic-thinking as the basis for my claim

hope n wish n being optimistic… these are intangible and arent reliable element to cause a game magically to be, great.

we didnt stop or hijack good effort like the massive ktos thread or class suggestion thread.
if u found any hue rampage in such a manner, by all means, flag em.
As hue do not aim at players, hue only aim at imc.

so, why stop us hue when all hue want is better treatment for all player

huehuehue from the huelord

1 Like

Low quality bait. Im here to track posts so that I would know if imc deletes this. Nice try.

Classic people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining. kakaka

3 Likes