Tree of Savior Forum

Erased. 20characters

[erased]

Topic muted, you all can use as an way to talk to each other, but dont expect any atention for now on.

I dont care what you people do anymore. Have fun, or not.

4 Likes

HUE is international.
HUE is fun.
HUE rules Tree of Forums.
HUE is a principle.

Hueknights are some of the best people here.

huehuehuehuehue

EDIT: Forgot the most important fact.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/what-is-the-most-frustrating-part-of-the-game-to-you/332637/36?u=kurayami1234

9 Likes

Good number of player have done that for a year now.

They provided proper feedback back then, waited, but their faith still got crush by IMC’s poor decision making in the game, making a notable number of players either quit or go on hiatus.

Apparently Korean MMO business strategy just doesn’t go well on the international market.

9 Likes

I have no idea what this thread is about. All I know is hue is BR thing that the SEA people seem to use on this forum. Nor do I really care of it’s significance. But you linked it to me.

Also most devs/pubs dont take much serious on the forums unless it’s a major issue or if it’s real significant feedback/suggestion. Most changes are done based on internal metrics.

I suppose ty for the info. Probably need to add a TLDR.

Also the thread you linked it to is has a useless poll, so a hue option would be valid, based on hue means lol.

i started hue in tos forum back in may2016 because forum 20character thing

but huehuehue

hue is not the issue, getting repeatitive imc’ed is the real issue.

u want contructive suggestion, how about imc stop imc’ing us to be starter.

hue n getting imc’ed is relative to each other.

the more imc’ed we get, the more hue appears.

tldr, dont point fingers at the player just because u dont like the hue. Look at the real cause behind all these issue, and the source of that is imc themselves

also, why so serious~ chill~ its just a game~ like it then play it~ dont like n u free to quit~

huehuehue

9 Likes

[Noted] and [Resolved]

huehuehuehue

Posts like this always deserve a good hue.

16 Likes

I mean, I assume everyone who uses it is slightly retarded. i wouldn’t be surprised if the devs thought the same.

I still remember when Hue is related to color.

1 Like

Hue or not everything i gonna get

in the end.
Just like this optimization patch that brings a new awful bug that won’t be fixed for days, i liked playing my game more when it didn’t crash all day everyday.

1 Like

Hue or not, it doesn’t change anything.

For months people have been making constructive suggestions and critics, it doesn’t change the fact IMC doesn’t care.
You think IMC doesn’t pay attention to criticisms because people abuse “hue” ? You give IMC way too much credits. They’ve stopped caring since long before the forum got the hue-crusade.

10 Likes

Orly ?

Did they ever care about the forums to begin with ?

huehue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This forum is full of children and sick adults doing everything for attention. Here in Brazil when we want to protest, we overthrow a president. We are not like these noobs retarded of internet, that protests against a game, or justin bieber. It’s simple logic, if you are a person who waste your energy and life time doing useless things, you are a useless human as well. However when people give their negative feedback in a polite way, they are in their right of complain, which is completely different of disturb everyone just because you are not enjoying the game. At the same way people are free to give their positive feedback. That’s democracy, I don’t know why people have difficult to respect it.

2 Likes

Because video games aren’t democracy thats why

4 Likes

I can’t agree more, heh… Woops, I meant hue, sorry.

Remember this post?

The good ol’ days where I was a fresh new player, unable to understand what IMC was doing.
Eventually I said that if IMC really was so bad, I wouldn’t act like a whiteknight or even a blindknight and face the truth with hueknights. Here I am now.
hue

2 Likes

its just a game, why so uptight~

just gotta make fun of imc incompetency~

newton law
for every imc’ed, theres another hue~

6 Likes

Changed class to Hueknight ?

4 Likes

wat

But actually, besides hue’s, haukin’s words are wise, take note of his speechs. It’s way different from his followers tho.

1 Like