Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Lightning hands Full DEX VS Full INT vid

Full dex:

Full int:

results from research of ktos users:

1. Weapon attack power is very important in damage lines.
  2. The lighting property is not multiplied by the flat values.
  3. Resistence plays a big factor, damage will be decreased alot by lightning prop mobs / resist mobs
  4. weapon choice affects the ball speed, staff has a big motion in animation for example

full source can be found here (http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4197/68443) :satisfaction:

1 Like

And it was told that joint penalties’ lightning property attribute doesnt work, but works on cryo.

So overall, given the factors and experiments, what is better? Dex or Int?

I wonder how good is Wiz>Pyro2>Thauma2>Chrono2>Enchant2 full int

Probably not bad against shrink because of the +120%dmg.

But giving up pass is madness.

Thaum1 would be good I think… Probably better then pyro3 tbh.

%120 amp on non-boss mobs the worst part of the trade would be fire pillar radius nerfed and cast time wasted on casting shrink body so much…

…Since you know 5 target, can spam with pass or not, though the animation cancel works nicely on it and it doesn’t cause a lockup like some cancels… so maybe not bad part.

Positioning into melee though crappy.

You’d be slower clear on weak garbage and faster, safer clear against high HP, high dmg elites.

Edit: Ah… I also wouldn’t go Int… Your weapon dmg will far outpace the low dmg increase from swell arm’s base matk bonus.

The matk increase you would gain per shot wouldn’t be worth nerfing your shots per second if you’re trying to mini-max your DPS.

The formula for thaum buffs also slowly decreases in potential as stats increase higher. You get less matk per Int point as you go further along the curve.

That maters less though because the matk bonus from thaum is far over shadowed by the matk you get out of transcended weapons.

The swell left’s shrink attribute on the other hand… heh hand… will still always be +120% to final damage (non-boss).

I’m making a build with Pyro2, Thauma3; I’m thinking about Chrono1 as a filler on rank 7, but I don’t think it is that great, what do you guys think?

Even buying Quicken 10 scrolls is better …
Though that will cost much .

For R7 filler ,I may choose:
-Sorcerer1 for Demon and cat buff
-Runecaster1 for jump attack
-Cryomancer1 for frozen attribute
-Pyromancer3 for more enchant fire dmg

i think the decision between full int or dex depends on whether you want more enchant lightning buff or more lightning hands comfort of use.

I would still stick with full int on my cryo chrono enchanter.

warlock 1 for PoA scrolls? (Not sure if it is even worth it) I dont think quicken level 5 is that good.

You guys forget something. It is true that ToS is known to be mostly a sologame, but it’s not so true at end game. Ok, you can certainly farm actual 330 dungeon alone, but I personally prefer to go for something like Pyro3 Thaum3 Enchanter 2 for the party (which is not a problem to solo 330 I guess). Swell left/right have a +50% increase effect attribute. DEX is not better than INT and INT is not better than DEX, it’s a matter of choice and what you want to do.

Btw some people are saying DEX is good for the dodge, just no lol (Wizards have nothing to increase their dodge).

1 Like

Is it worth giving up Chrono3 to Thau3? Provided that Thau boosts your damage output? And chrono for atk/movespeed and pass?

Im confused because im about to reset. haha

Chrono3 there are cons and pros

Cons

1. In laggy or high dense environment, your ping gets higher and the output will drop drastically, or you will be limited by the connection of your internet. But, you still be as good as a support Cryo3Chrono3 with additional new attack ability.
  2. Chrono3 in a rank spot that you will missed lot of possible variations like rune/sorc1/warlock1 which can improve overall damage output, but Thaum3-x-Enchanter2 can be more interesting but you can’t take cryo3, could be pyro2/pyro-link/cryo-psycho/cryo-link, and shrink body also helps in bigger damage.
  3. It is a pure pew pew build and will gets boring overtime, QS3-BM will be better because they can run and shoot, but you can only jump and shoot.

Pros

1. If you have other PC, you can use other pyro1-link3-thauma3 to buff yourself for 300s, but haste/quicken is so short you are good have the master control.
  2. Works good with Corsair3 in team for farming.

I would go with fill int, wiz-pyro3-chrono3-enchant2.

Full int boosts the power of enchant fire and enchant lightning, also more damage to pyro skills like flame ground, flame pillar… Etc.

Full dex is just for more atkspeed i think? Not sure how reliable dodge rate is on wizard…

1 Like

What card better for ench 2???

Conclude full INT is better?

I’ll make a pyro1linker2thaum3ench2 but I wonder if pyro3chrono3encht2 is also as good as my 1st choice…

pyro3 is never a good choice until they fix the class.

Wiz, Cryo 3, Crono 3, Enchat 2 would not it be better?

Cryo would call the mobs, the thunderbolt would give more damage on the ice … the enchat fire is easily found for sale.

Full DEX

if you go with Thaum 3 in build than Full int will provide best bonuses by far
But thats cause Pyro1Link2Thaum3Enchanter2 is budget option
Very cheap, pretty much independent on itemisation, clear compact skill bar (prety much just buffs,joint penalty, hangman knot and auto attack, with swell to double loot/xp if you are farming items. Pure AA/Joint if you are clearing instances.

Full int with dagger in offhand will provide you with roughly 1700 Extra magic attack (enchant fire gives flat 10% of min magic attack as extra dmg which will translate to roughly 500 non property dmg per line negating resistances a bit) with 315 Rod at +6 you will have roughly 5000 Magic attack total what is on par with transcended weaponry.
Than even without head accesories, 180 Fire property from enchant fire, Whatever property from dagger you choose to use (Soul daggers are best as they have bonus against everything) so lets say 223 Soul, 1000 Lightning property from enchant lightning, 500 Holy property from Sacramenty, 2000 Bonus non property dmg from blessing, 500 non property from enchant fire,
And do not forget that property dmg counts for each line, with sacrament and enchant fire thats 2 extra lines of dmg

Ahh and all buffs scale from both Int and Spr at same ratio on this specific build. But int gives bonus magic attack at top of it. So rng dropped items giving spr or int will benefit your buffs equally so you profiting from two stats. But pretty much appart from STr all stats from RNG items will be helpfull for this specific case, making it really budget friendly ;3 Geting rod with Dex, whatever, more aspd ;3

Well or if you have transcend just get cryo/chrono for ET parties viability as you do not need swell bonuses to reach that magic attack ;3
Still going dex will add very little on chrono, and just you should probably go full con in this option.

2 Likes

Dont forget all your team benefit from your buffs as a Thaumaturge. You can reach amazing damages just with those buffs, and if you have trans gears it’s even better. Now Pyro1 is not that good because Enchant Fire lvl 5 scales really bad compared to lvl 15, I wish we could have more choices for first ranks…

what is a soul dagger? never heard it before. just got 2slot pajoritas dagger, what gem should i insert?