Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Lightning hands Full DEX VS Full INT vid

Cryo3Chrono3Enchanter2 is good if you emphasize support > DPS. Chrono3 is better in ET, tbh Thauma3’s attack buff is overkill unless your team DPS are mostly <T6 Weapon which is unlikely. Chrono3 is much better in speeding up the skills rotation, included utility, control and support which are much needed in ET.

Thaum3Enchanter2 will achieve better DPS output eventually, because MATK is more scale-able. Thaum3 is basically a 30% damage buffer for well geared player, PrisonCutter/VelniaMonkey give 30%, and Lightning Hand 500% and attribute give 20% Matk debuff. Not forget you have shrink for normal monster, and you can use lv11 Quicken scroll for bosses. When everything stack up you will see huge different.

In term of farming, linker2 > cryo3, it have CD by half, and guarantee kill on linked, but lightning hand AoE unable to cover whole frostpillar that you need to hit more times. And, linker2 would not be good in bigger combat.

It is all up to what you are going to do with your enchanter and how much you are commit to invest.

Pajoritas yes thats one
What gems ?
Well if you intend to use it only on Enchanter 2 than Either none or 2x Blue
Why blue you ask ?
Cause you can block with dagger as Enchanter 2 with Enchant Earth buff ;3

1 Like

Nice analyse pretty much same what I explained to guildies when I shown them example builds with Enchanter 2
As we are pretty casual guild so some of them will really enjoy having budget friendly farmer option :slight_smile:

Linker 2 is huge quality of life improvement from linker 1 (but linker 1 is still a option if you want LinkThaumChrono for farming). Wont help you much on boss kills except when they cast traps/minons for one hit dmg burst from those. Well being able to remove all summons/traps on one cast is not that bad either thinkig about it.

With upcoming unlimited buff cap Spirit chain will be much more usefull in diverse parties also.

And yes Shrink is great
It adds 120% dmg to your skills/attacks against shrinked monsters and than divides it to two lines. Not sure if its true or fake multihit (probably fake) but more damage lines is always nice to see ;3

wiz1pyro1link2chrono3ench2 for max attack speed ? :x

Wiz1 cryo3 ele3 ench2

Frost Pillar/Hail: Freeze+Cryomancer: Freeze Speciality+Electrocute+Electrocute: Freezing Magic Damage+Rain+ Lightning Hands+Enchant Lightning

1 Like

how much dex would be just enough 210? i hear it falls off at 210?

No definitive answer because it depends on your ping.

check out my build guys.
Full SPR Enchanter.

i have full spr enchanter too but with sorc circle 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I made some auto-attack tests with both full int and full dex, however I’m only around lvl 250 for now, since I created this char 2 days ago and I don’t have any x4 or x8 exp tomes. Hope I hit rank 9 soon to get Lightning Hands.
I’ll test stats and damage again at 320+ if possible, but for now I have these results:

Wizard lvl 250 - Around 50~60ms ping
Auto-Attacking with Staff for 20 seconds (Rod is similar, but not faster)

260+ dex = 28 attacks
260+ dex + Chrono Quick Cast lvl 15 = 30~31 attacks
270+ int (full int) = 22 attacks
270+ int (full int) + Chrono Quick Cast lvl 15 = 27 attacks

Clearly attack speed has some sort of soft cap or diminishing returns, but I don’t think it’s totally capped by the ping or has any hard cap. The more you have, the more you need to make any difference, but it still increases.

With a full int build, you get around 25% more attacks with quick cast, but at 240 dex quick cast increases your attack count by only 10%. If you go Chrono C3 I don’t think it’s worth investing into Dex.

3 Likes

staff C attack is too slow, and the normal auto attack are buggy for wizards (can’t have more than one bolt at the screen and the bolt has a travel time, your practical a.speed may vary with the distance of mob) , i really don’t think you should consider this tests, as lightning hands is a whole other beast.

how are the damage with an enchanter full SPR ?
I mean summoning scale well but what about lighting hand ?
Did you pick cryo or pyro at first ?

1 Like

thauma3 scalng with SPR even better than with INT (swell brain) :slight_smile: so its better to go for SPR than INT when u want to pick at last 1 sorc circle D: u can check it out we have still free respec event ongoing :slight_smile:
therefore, it is not a big loss of damage :smiley: and demon with salamion will provide really good damage

^Just to point out, Thaum will get a nerf later on that makes Swell Right only affect off-hand weapons (p.atk for dagger/cannon/pistol, and p.def for shield) so the m.atk scaling per INT/SPR will drop.

Right now you get about (4.5 * INT+6.1 * SPR)^0.9 m.atk from the buffs with full +50% attribute.

Post-nerf it’ll be down to (2.7 * INT+4.5 * SPR)^0.9 m.atk

with each INT already giving ~2.5 m.atk, if you just want raw m.atk, high INT is going to win all the time.
The benefit of going, at least some, into SPR would be for either:

1. Summons’ benefits (Sorc, Necro)
  2. High SP pool/SP regen (Shadowmancer with the huge SP cost on their short CDs)
  3. Support ability (for you, each point of INT will give more attack, but with Thaum buff your group will benefit more from SPR)

I’m doing something like 150 SPR invested + the rest INT for my Link2/Thaum3/Shadow2 build, since I mostly play solo and I do enjoy using Transpose + HP pot for that easy ‘full heal’

So far: NEED MOAR SPR, hopefully I can get some gear that high-roll SPR and/or INT.

1 Like

im using now staff so this nerf will not hit me ;]

I got rank 9 and now I can properly test Lightning Hands attack speed. The first thing I noticed is that the attack animation speed will change when I’m attacking something, compared to an average attack speed on idle. Also, as stated by the user above, my previous test is not accurate because of the different speed interaction with Lightning Hands.

Now for the results:

Enchanter C2 lvl 314 w/ Lightning Hands
Auto-Attacking for 20 seconds (similar results with staff and rod)

full dex (325) = 42 attacks
full dex (325) + Chrono Quick Cast lvl 15 = 52~54 attacks
full int = 25 attacks
full int + Chrono Quick Cast lvl 15 = 36 attacks

The interesting thing is that, like my previous test, attack speed here still has diminishing returns, but Lightning Hands scales much better with attack speed.

With a full int build, quick cast will provide 40% more attacks within the same time, while on full dex quick cast will provide 25% more attacks (compared to 10% from the previous test).

The conclusion about Chrono is the same here: quick cast will provide a huge increase in attack speed for full int builds. But now I’m starting to see full dex builds more viable even with Chrono, so I’ll keep full dex for now.

I don’t have damage values comparisons, since I only tested attack speed for now. The only thing I remember is that full int my main attack was hitting for 9700 per hit or something like that against similar level monsters, and full dex the damage now is around 6100 on the same mobs. Making quick maths, without Chrono full dex only considering main attacks would be already better, and with quick cast the full int build would provide a higher dps on main attack, but with additional lines of damage, full dex eventually is superior with more additional attacks per second.

In both cases full dex seems to be better, but max level is still far ahead, and monsters on max level areas have much more HP and resistance, so I can’t say the results will still be the same.

Note that I don’t have Thaumaturge in my build, so I’m only talking about Chrono build.

Thing about DEX and attack speed is that it seems to work in a dimnishing bracket system, so it’s very likely a combination of DEX (lower corner of one the brackets) and INT can make damage higher than going either full INT or full DEX.

full dex is OP but you must go chrono C3 and you’re only source of DPS is lighting hand at this point you’re not even a wizard anymore xD

im having a feeling that pyro 1 linker 2 chrono3 ench2 is better than the cryo counterparts though.

1 Like