Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

Scrolls seem to be 2500 per level

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Like I said before do u know that could be op with my build? Wiz 3 link 1 (elec dmg improve) elec 3 (ele skill)+rain plus the enchant buff :confused:

Enchanter is for messed up characters who want to make profit on their mistakes.

Any Linker 2 > Chrono 3, with the way Linker currently works, taking Enchanter, is completely stupid, Linker 3 or any support, DPS or other class gives you more.

Sage comes with a defensive Spell FOR ELEMEMES SO THEY DON’T NEED DEFENSIVE THEURGE.

3 Likes

i think enchanter has better potential than sage for team support. agility sounds op if paired with an oracle. enchant lightning will likely pair up with other enchants at higher ranks for really high damage buffs.

it’s like a priest, but for wizards

This hurt but it’s true. What would you suggest for pyro 1 linker 2 chrono 3 then ? Sage or Linker 3 ?

@westharpy

In the way the game works JP + HK + Sage high base damage skills = K.O most likely. Also they don’t have casts so no need for either Surespell or Quickcast (obviously the attribute is still OP, but maybe not needed for Linker 2+)

But the thing is, with Linker 3 you can already kill any pack of 10~11 mobs with Pyro 1 skills only, Divine Might helps a lot on ET for you to not need a Dandel Gem. The way Linker C1+ works is currently very good.

Linker 3, Sage, Warlock, Necro, Featherfoot, Sorcerer, Pyro 2, in this order are probably the best options

Can enchant lightning buff necro/sorc summons?

Seems to be?
So i think joint penalty scroll (lvl5 12500) isn’t worth because 5 mob drop less than 12500?

1 Like

what are the skill scrolls that can be crafted from enchanter? please

List of spells: (based on @Gwenyth’s post)

• Magic Missile
  • Enchant Fire
  • Flame Ground
  • Gust
  • Joint Penalty
  • Hangman’s Knot
  • Reversi
  • Quicken
  • Pole of Agony

hmmm, can fit all the circles with one class to craft all those?

No it can’t

Magic Missile = 2 circles
Enchant Fire + Flame Ground = 1 circle
Gust = 2 circles
Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot = 1 circle
Reversi = 2 cricles
Quicken = 1 circle
Pole of Agony = 1 circle

= 10 circles

before Enchanter

To get the most out of scrolls you could go with this route:

Wiz1
Pyro1 (EF + FG)
Linker1 (JP + HK)
Thauma2 (Reversi)
Chrono1 (Quicken) - or just replace this with Alchemist1 (for Item Awakening)
Warlock1 (Pole of Agony)
Enchanter

Those scrolls are going to be capped at level 5 skills but I think that’s alright since I don’t think anyone would want to use higher level scrolls anyway. Level 5 scrolls are expensive enough

alright, time to build some craftter character once again

Why? Lvl 5 scroll will cost you 12500silver. I dont know, which spell from the list worth it. Maybe reversi, which cost 2500 silver.

doesn’t have to be lvl 5, beside these scrolls doesn’t share the same coold down with your actual skills, for example. double casting pole of agony

I’m currently a Pyro 3 -> Chrono 3 considering on going for Enchanter next rank.

Enchant Lightning appears to have been buffed, giving the affected +500 lightning property attack, not only property additional attack.

I want to do the same thing except I don’t know whether I should take Pyro C3 or Linker C1. :frowning: I really need info on whether the “EL turns all damage into Lightning property” is true and intended or just a rumour

It should work like Enchant Fire and Sacrament I think. Giving the extra line of attack for AAs as well as 100 * Skill level property attack.

I don’t think it even gives an extra line of attack since it doesn’t have the “Additional Damage +” line that Enchant Fire and Sacrament have. Also the skill description is worded very differently, as if it really does change Melee and Missile attacks to lightning property.

Here’s for easy reference:

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/40205

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/21507

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/20103

Sacrament:
신성 속성 공격력 [X] 증가 : Holy property damage +X
추가대미지 +[X]: Additional Damage+X

Enchant Fire:
속성 공격력 [X] 증가: Fire property damage +X
추가대미지 +[X]: Additional Damage+X

Enchant Lightning:
전기 속성 공격력 [X] 증가: Lightning property damage +X

The term ‘추가대미지’ is only missing on Enchant Lightning’s description…am I wrong then? Does it already give +500 lightning property attack? (not additional attack/damage)