Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

bitch this is the enchanter thread do you need help

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve seen the extra elemental damage get added to at least normal attacks.

It does get added to skills as well, itā€™s just not calculated individually.

If you have say, 1000 damage on your ice pike, 156 fire dmg from arde and 500 lightning dmg from enchant lightning itā€™ll simply do 1656 ice damage, not 1000 ice damage 156 fire damage and 500 lightning.

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case with auto attacks as well since theyā€™re mostly irrelevant i didnā€™t bother testing.

Pyro - Linker2 - Chrono3 - Enchanter1

Pros:
Enchant Fire + Cafrisun/new ice additional property damage set + Sacrament + Enchant Lightning = 5 line s of damage
Can sell quicken, joint penalty, hangmans knot, enchant fire (?) scrolls

Cons:
not sage

Thanks for clarifying. I imagine swordies and archers might still make good use of normals though, no?

Swordies not really, Archers only if they are QS3

Do we have any information on Enchantment Bombs, Enchant Armor, or the evasion bonus on Agility?

Temporarily grants the electrical properties of their melee and missile attacks your party.

I think this include skill that are melee and missile type as well.

Edit: Inven forum seems to have people ask about the skill now, I guess we can get more info soon.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=53848

Enchant lightning testing img

Pole of Agony scroll is kinda bad atm

Just subbing because i need info con ENCHANT ARMOR
Also, Enchantment Bombs

Iā€™m wiz3 ele 3 and link 1 I wonder if I should pick enchant or sage :disappointed_relieved: I pref enchant, looks fun and useful for me

1 Like

Base on the inven Korean forum, it seem there is a bug with the skill now.
It not only change missile/melee attack, but as well as magical skills. example: Dark Theurge Dark > Electric property

And it actually add more damage than expected, could be possible for build Cryo3(100% on Frozen Target + 50% Cryo Attribute)>Linker3/2(50% Lightning Damage)>?>Enchanter

Anyway, I think C2/C3 will have enchant ice or enchant earth, a interesting class to go for.

Enchant armour:

Pick an option:
A: Item durability double duration.
B: Debuff duration is reduced by 5%.
C: Magic defense is increased by 5%.
D: 1% chance to ignore enemy attacks.
E: Extend duration of Cleric tree buffs by 5% (excluding pardoner shop buffs).
F: Bonus stamina
ā€¦

If itā€™s not supposed to change magic but missile/melee, DPS wizards are literally done.

1 Like

Oh wow if it were intended to change damage into lightning type, enchanter could be really good for my Cryo3 - Linker - Kino

And, + Taoist Rain skill.
Do you really think the ToS devs are smart like this.

electrocute + linker + cryo freeze + enchant lightning

not that anyone can fit all of that in a single build

They made Runecaster+Cryo+Kino

They can be really smart sometimes.

So enchanter is literally the worst class in the game itā€™s useless

If only it could be like enchantress from suicide squad

Still no video or info about enchanterā€™s Agility buff?
And how much is the cost to craft magic scroll and enchant armor?