Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

So I haven’t seen a lot of love for this class. Especially with those JP and HK scrolls (that cost a crap ton to make anyways). So I wanted to see if anyone had more information on the Enchanters and maybe do some theory crafting :3

Does anyone have any information on enchant armor? Other than that enchants armors and other equips :3

How useful are the added buffs? Does Enchant Lightning also get boosted by Blessing? How does the attribute for Agility work (the one that states that 50% of your stamina will be used to help you avoid enemy attacks)?

What do the Enchantment Bombs do?

What is your proposed Enchanter build?

I have a Wiz Pyro Linker Thauma Chrono 3 and Enchanter would top it off just perfectly as a support character using the power staff.

1 Like

i also think that enchanter is a nice follow up to a supp wiz but currently sage is so hype that it overshadows it. however not sure if sage is the better choice

Sage was a hype
With the recent information… I think it gone down a little
I’m still not what exactly can be duplicatate, soo my oppigniong might change and the future patch might do some balance or simply change of some class.

--------------Skill----------------

Missil hole: is probably their best spell right now, support/defensif skill.

Ultimate dimension: duration is really low (3-4 sec ?) and the 10% range buff attribut (1,6M silver) seem WAY smaller than the preview class video
Also hit around 5 time… for a 40sec cd spell isn’t that much…

Micro dimension : Aka (1,6Million silver duplicate attribute) Hit only 1 time at Dagger Range, Overall need the 1,6 million to make anything of this spell. (And I still don’t know what exacatly can be duplicatate ? Only spell Like fireball/icewall/etc ?, Never saw a video myself but it seem to work on some summon, but my oppignion of sage can sage drasticly if this spell can or can’t be use on magic tile)

Blink: Personnal Defensif Skill / utility spell , Not that bad. Escape Tool

Portal : Nice Spell But … No fight utility > Utility spell only.

Overall Sage (Red - Dps Class)

Lack of any form of dps…
Their skill tool is … Too All the way around
I Kinda hope they change sage a bit and make it somesort of support damage booster like utilmate dimension could also buff the damage of spell affected by it by (2% - 3% * Lv) = (30% - 45%) once lv 15 at rank 10.

I think our best bet would be an AA (auto attack) build. So, it would be a mix of linker, thaumaturge or chronomancer and full CON.
W1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 2 > Chronomancer 3 > Enchanter
W1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 2 > Thaumaturge 3 > Enchanter
W1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 3 > Thaumaturge 2 > Enchanter
W1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 1 > Thaumaturge 2 > Chronomancer 2 > Enchanter
Pyromancer for the Enchant Fire (+1 line of damage)
Thaumaturge is lackluster but swell brain is beautiful
Chronomancer quicken increases attack speed
We can try to fit Warlock because its scrollable.
What you guys think?

I think that being a support mage the sage skill missile hole can’t be ignored.

I see plenty of situation were sage missile hole would be absolutely needed. I don’t see that for enchanter.

It’s a great lost to go ET without missile hole

1 Like

@westharpy
It’s an Enchanter discussion thread and it’s not possible to get both enchanter and sage…

And have you seen enchanter costume and sage costume? Sage has probably the worst costume in the game.

1 Like

IMO, enchanter might just work with sorc also, cause the empowerment increase our LV temporary, and our summon LV is scaled with our LV, so meaning currently, we can have a LV5+ summon, maybe even +15LV at c3?(just theory crafting).

As for sage duplicating summon, even if it can duplicate the bats, I not sure how many we can duplicate, considering how small the AOE is.

I would say that enchanter might also work well with multi-hit class, since it should work like all element dmg. But the last patch nerf the time of enchant lightning to [Skill Level] × 10 + 20 (IIRC), so something like short burst multi hit dmg? Pyro1, might be able to do so, but beyond that will be a waste of rank, since Pyro dmg is very low currently, but at C1 we can use burn from fireball to help us with the enchant lightning dmg boost.

Chrono without Pass will be a waste IMO, but on the other hand have Thaun can allow you to craft Reversi, which is great for WB stealing, so it might be able to sell high.

Edit: remove flame ground example, since the only skill I had seen it work with at the moment is ignition’s burn

It was originally 5 seconds at Lv.5 now it’s 80 seconds at Lv5. That’s not a nerf

they buffed it to 110 second at lv5 and then nerfed again to 80 seconds

it was buffed to [Skill Level] × 10 + 60 first, then now nerf to [Skill Level] × 10 + 20

Oh but still, it doesn’t cut its usefulness down to

80 is still a long time

After checking the skill description again, it seems like I mistake about the multi-hit part. I’ll edit my previous post a bit.

cause from the description, it mention only melee and missile attack, however in the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yptWHdYKY&feature=youtu.be, the burn from ignition actually benefit from it.

@tampon Oops, that’s true, since it only have a 5 sec downtime. I was only thinking about pyro’s flame ground at that moment, that’s why I wrote that, since lv5 didn’t last long.

what? O: sage has the best costume in the game
but i don’t want to pick my class only for costume and i like enchanter as well, but i also think sage has a lot of potential

I plan on going with Enchanter, mostly for Enchant Lightning. It should work well with Cryo’s +50% lighting damage to frozen target attribute. You know the one? The one that rarely gets any use?
Hopefully it also stacks with JP’s bonus lightning damage attribute.

I’m also curious about Agility. What kind of attacks can it avoid? Is it just a bonus to your dodge chance, like Rogue’s Evasion, or is it a completely seperate effect?

Also, what is up with those enchantment bombs?

tagging this thread cause no one seems to give a ■■■■ about enchanters and I can’t find much info from actual players’ experience…

looks like haste can’t be scrolled, only quicken, guess i’m counting chrono out for my 'chanter.

You can’t talk about enchanter wihout comparing it to sage in term of support power because enchanter meant to be support oriented. If sage is more useful in a support way that enchanter it’s removing a big part of enchanter cerdibilty class.

Need more feed back from ktos about enchanter to see if enchanter could in some situation be " absolutely needed " as a support mage, like sage with missile hole.

Doesn’t work like that. Neither of those will do anything to +lightning damage from gear or enchant lightning.

That’s a bummer. How does the additional elemental damage from equipment and skills work then?

Basically, they don’t change your actual element. If you’re using a ice skill for example, all your additional damage will be treated as ice.