Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon queue dying?

the smartest of gods has answered.

2 Likes

It’s not soloing I’m worried about. It’s not being able to help teammates. I do see some shout that says saalus carry though, maybe I will join that.

is that so, cant feel the trash card tho since start of dg revamp, my luck is rotten you see. i am a man of hardwork so i can add this on my daily punishment.

You’re not wrong, they might have been lowered. I normally get two cards out of 18 cubes but now average I get is one.

And yeah I don’t like adding anything else to my daily punishment too so I ignore ET

I guess the same will soon apply to dungeons as what is done for Saalus: make a party, shout for dungeon run, wait till you get 5 people, enter. Auto-match will soon become obsolete.

1 Like

I got 1 card from 42 cubes earlier when I spam ran my Sorc to get him to 350. It’s complete bull excrements.
We got lower card drops, less silver, and XP w/o buffs isn’t even worth it at lower lvls where the queue and completion time are much larger compared to just questing. They’re quite unmoistening naow.

As you should know, I wasn’t taken seriously when I said the drop was lower.

I did them a lot before the new cards patch and I definitely get less now.

2 Likes

I no longer do 300 because many afker.

2 Likes

I usually stop at 350, then from 350 i focus more on CM, the silver and exp gains are not bad, plus its more challenging specially if you do CM 6/7

Usually there are only two possible saaulus different games, both kind of easy. The mausoleum is pretty intuitive with arrows and so on. The other one you have to get dice and match with the gems and kill bosses. Both you can solo. The reward is around 180k and 3 cubus that gives talts or cards or recipes (usually just trash) and 3 blessed Shards

1 Like

Result from binge-opening 150 cubes from the level 120 dungeon: 1 card, 0 Petamion (recipe or item). If you wonder what are the 149 other items, it’s not even a majority of talt (only 40 or so). Most of them are pointless items/recipes (although I ended up with 8 Agny Necklace recipes, which is fine if you plan on leveling some Pyromancers), like level 120 trash weapons/armor parts that are worse than anything you find when you’re questing around level 120. Petamion was supposed to be a 1% drop from cube before, and when I see that’s the third time in a row that I open more than 100 cubes without getting one, I fear it’s not the case anymore…

I know :frowning: I mentioned in a thread a similar thing which I feel like the game track the things you already have got and then if you want some rare thing like petamions, it’s drop rate is reduced a lot . I tried to far for several months to get the second petamion. The first was two weeks or something close to that. I already tried a bit the third but I felt pointless if the drop is so low

330Raid. Sold a masinios mace recipe for 170M (cash), and masinios staff recipe for 150M. (cash as well)
Also 340HG for primus gear. With Belcoper Raid and stat transfer to Belcoper gear coming out in the next months people are looking for those juicy 4 lines on armors (3 green + 1 red/purple) or godly stats on weapon. Most of the money i made in the past month came from the market itself. Mandatory Saalus/CM everyday on all your characters unless you’re a whale/RMTer. Take advantage of the ET 2x cube and sell Solmiki gear if you’re already full Solmiki set. Monopolize world bosses if you’re an **** and sell cards /accessory recipes. (least likely)

Enjoy.

1 Like

Feels bad when you get nothing but red dust from raid though.

2 Likes

oooh~ you wont run aout of peeps to play with on salus OwO
you may also like to transcend your quips while you’re at it. though you can also sell the shards ‘w’/

my 330 cube card rate is still the same though. i get around 2-3 card on average from 12 cubes.

as for income, i made a secondary character that im slow levelling to earn as much as i can on dun300

other than that, im really slow on earning stuff with my 360 doing dun 300 and salus. and occasional soloing uphill (coz i want the hats)

hopefully the proposal for redesigning merc post will be an in-between alternative for 360 players who feels dun300 is too low and challenge mode being too hard. i also hope they make it party-enabled

1 Like

@skonryu what uphill? What hats?

2 Likes

uphill is a part of saalus, the middle npc this time

ah, you get 50 points per run. if you check the uphill npc, she actually has some stuffs being exchanged for uphill points.

uphill is a tower defense like dungeon
it’s also located in salus convent

That’s also another thing to consider. Uphill runs give you 50 points and a chance at getting a level 2 gem abrasive at stages 8 and 23. With 180 points, you can also get an abrasive from the NPC. Use these on low level gems to turn them into 5* or 6* gems. IIRC a 5* or 6* gem can be sold in the market for a lot of silver. You can also use them to improve your weapons and armor if you want.

1 Like

Oh man, I am definitely missing out on a lot of stuff. It’s just that… Honestly I have a fear of trying new things, that’s why I never bother checking out saalus or earth tower or raid stuff… I will check them out though, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Hi all, so I just tried doing Saalus, and I just have a few questions.

1. Is the money reward the same for every level? Do token users get more? How much money per run? I didn’t really calculate how much I got per run.

2. Do people queue for Saalus? From the looks of it, people either solo or just join a shout party.

3. I don’t have a token, so 1 run per day, each run is 2 shards and 2 talts. Do token users get 2 runs per day, each run is 3 shards and 3 talts?

4. From the looks of it, when people are being carried for Saalus, basically they just go in with a character, finish a run and receive the rewards, switch character, rinse and repeat? The person carrying just does his/her own stuff?

BTW, why don’t people shout for dungeon party similar to recruiting for Saalus?

1 Like