Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon queue dying?

There are fewer and fewer of people queueing for dungeon 300 now.
What’s going on? What do you guys do to earn money nowadays?

:sad:

1 Like

Game has low population.

More people just do CM>Saalus>Check market>Close game now.

Others do ET because of the event.

Maybe expect more people next week because the changes some of us have been waiting for will finally arrive.

6 Likes

^ This, and some like me only log every now and then, just do some HG farming and leave, nothing interesting, and tired of leveling alts.

And this ^
But only maybe, I wouldn’t put my hopes up for that tbh.

3 Likes

88k is not really worth of my 3-5 mins of my life, sorry.

10 Likes

Some players farm gears on HG to sell, sometimes enhanced.

1 Like

most people aren’t really after the silver, it’s the trash cards which is worth 150k±.

If you don’t need fodders might as well skip them.

Also, you get around 100k worth of talts every 3 runs so that’s around 350k± total for 3 runs.

2 Likes

Hm… I’ve never done Saalus before. Any advice for someone who is completely new to it?

1 Like

You’ve actually lost a lot if you’ve never done saalus before.

What server are you playing on?

Just enter saalus convent and queue on the NPC on the left.

Min level requirement is 240.

Saalus gives about 100k-180k per run and 3 shards

1 Like

Oh I know I’ve lost a lot for not doing it.
I play on klaipeda.
Is it doable even if I’m undergeared?

lots of people do salus runs. so you dont have to worry soloing it.

the smartest of gods has answered.

2 Likes

It’s not soloing I’m worried about. It’s not being able to help teammates. I do see some shout that says saalus carry though, maybe I will join that.

is that so, cant feel the trash card tho since start of dg revamp, my luck is rotten you see. i am a man of hardwork so i can add this on my daily punishment.

You’re not wrong, they might have been lowered. I normally get two cards out of 18 cubes but now average I get is one.

And yeah I don’t like adding anything else to my daily punishment too so I ignore ET

I guess the same will soon apply to dungeons as what is done for Saalus: make a party, shout for dungeon run, wait till you get 5 people, enter. Auto-match will soon become obsolete.

1 Like

I got 1 card from 42 cubes earlier when I spam ran my Sorc to get him to 350. It’s complete bull excrements.
We got lower card drops, less silver, and XP w/o buffs isn’t even worth it at lower lvls where the queue and completion time are much larger compared to just questing. They’re quite unmoistening naow.

As you should know, I wasn’t taken seriously when I said the drop was lower.

I did them a lot before the new cards patch and I definitely get less now.

2 Likes

I no longer do 300 because many afker.

2 Likes

I usually stop at 350, then from 350 i focus more on CM, the silver and exp gains are not bad, plus its more challenging specially if you do CM 6/7

Usually there are only two possible saaulus different games, both kind of easy. The mausoleum is pretty intuitive with arrows and so on. The other one you have to get dice and match with the gems and kill bosses. Both you can solo. The reward is around 180k and 3 cubus that gives talts or cards or recipes (usually just trash) and 3 blessed Shards

1 Like

Result from binge-opening 150 cubes from the level 120 dungeon: 1 card, 0 Petamion (recipe or item). If you wonder what are the 149 other items, it’s not even a majority of talt (only 40 or so). Most of them are pointless items/recipes (although I ended up with 8 Agny Necklace recipes, which is fine if you plan on leveling some Pyromancers), like level 120 trash weapons/armor parts that are worse than anything you find when you’re questing around level 120. Petamion was supposed to be a 1% drop from cube before, and when I see that’s the third time in a row that I open more than 100 cubes without getting one, I fear it’s not the case anymore…