Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon queue dying?

I know :frowning: I mentioned in a thread a similar thing which I feel like the game track the things you already have got and then if you want some rare thing like petamions, it’s drop rate is reduced a lot . I tried to far for several months to get the second petamion. The first was two weeks or something close to that. I already tried a bit the third but I felt pointless if the drop is so low

330Raid. Sold a masinios mace recipe for 170M (cash), and masinios staff recipe for 150M. (cash as well)
Also 340HG for primus gear. With Belcoper Raid and stat transfer to Belcoper gear coming out in the next months people are looking for those juicy 4 lines on armors (3 green + 1 red/purple) or godly stats on weapon. Most of the money i made in the past month came from the market itself. Mandatory Saalus/CM everyday on all your characters unless you’re a whale/RMTer. Take advantage of the ET 2x cube and sell Solmiki gear if you’re already full Solmiki set. Monopolize world bosses if you’re an **** and sell cards /accessory recipes. (least likely)

Enjoy.

1 Like

Feels bad when you get nothing but red dust from raid though.

2 Likes

oooh~ you wont run aout of peeps to play with on salus OwO
you may also like to transcend your quips while you’re at it. though you can also sell the shards ‘w’/

my 330 cube card rate is still the same though. i get around 2-3 card on average from 12 cubes.

as for income, i made a secondary character that im slow levelling to earn as much as i can on dun300

other than that, im really slow on earning stuff with my 360 doing dun 300 and salus. and occasional soloing uphill (coz i want the hats)

hopefully the proposal for redesigning merc post will be an in-between alternative for 360 players who feels dun300 is too low and challenge mode being too hard. i also hope they make it party-enabled

1 Like

@skonryu what uphill? What hats?

2 Likes

uphill is a part of saalus, the middle npc this time

ah, you get 50 points per run. if you check the uphill npc, she actually has some stuffs being exchanged for uphill points.

uphill is a tower defense like dungeon
it’s also located in salus convent

That’s also another thing to consider. Uphill runs give you 50 points and a chance at getting a level 2 gem abrasive at stages 8 and 23. With 180 points, you can also get an abrasive from the NPC. Use these on low level gems to turn them into 5* or 6* gems. IIRC a 5* or 6* gem can be sold in the market for a lot of silver. You can also use them to improve your weapons and armor if you want.

1 Like

Oh man, I am definitely missing out on a lot of stuff. It’s just that… Honestly I have a fear of trying new things, that’s why I never bother checking out saalus or earth tower or raid stuff… I will check them out though, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Hi all, so I just tried doing Saalus, and I just have a few questions.

1. Is the money reward the same for every level? Do token users get more? How much money per run? I didn’t really calculate how much I got per run.

2. Do people queue for Saalus? From the looks of it, people either solo or just join a shout party.

3. I don’t have a token, so 1 run per day, each run is 2 shards and 2 talts. Do token users get 2 runs per day, each run is 3 shards and 3 talts?

4. From the looks of it, when people are being carried for Saalus, basically they just go in with a character, finish a run and receive the rewards, switch character, rinse and repeat? The person carrying just does his/her own stuff?

BTW, why don’t people shout for dungeon party similar to recruiting for Saalus?

1 Like

Not sure but I usually get 150k-180k. iirc more blessed cubes for token users.

for sea server, yes

Token users get 3 shard cubes and 3 saalus cube, one run only.

1 Like

token don’t affect the silver you get from runs as far as i know (though there are time that players exit the game before they can pick up their silver that you can pick it up yourself when time runs out). it only affect the cubes you get, you get one additional set of yellow and orange cube if you’re a token user.

dont worry, i myself is very slow on these myself. but do take note when you run earth tower. some players have high expectations from their party the higher the floor you’re participating. and they could get really cranky when they see you dont know what you’re doing. like i’ve seen a lot of people lose their temper on these scenarios.

though my take on earth tower. if you’re not really after those really high end stuff, you can just skip it. take into consideration that earth tower neither gives you silver nor exp, other than the materials you need to make those quips.

***though tbh i do wish you were able to join the midnight market event where players were able to get high end uquips by just partying with players on uphill runs (there’s a current event that works like that. but the reward is far from the former) for coin(this is an event coin that’s used for the event, these coins are dropped by monsters of your level range. uphill mobs can get really dense that you get a very high chance to get those when you do it with a party) farming.

though salus runs in SEA servers are so frequent that you’ll never have to wait, unless your level is out of range. it’s very rare to see someone shouting for a party unless they’re playing in some weird hours.

if the dun300 is not working for you due to the silver penalty. do join challenge modes in shouts ( if they provide a party name, you can click on it to instantly join[i mean just in case you don’t know{coz i dont until recently}])

about people not shouting for dun300, it’s either no one’s doing it due to silver penalty or there’s an abundance of queues that nobody bothered to shout. this can be indicated by the amount of people queuing at the time. back then the scarcity of player doing dun 300 has people shouting, worst case scenario is that no one is playing the dungeons anymore that no one is shouting. after server merge, there’s a surge of players doing dun300 that you’ll always find people to play with on busy hours

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.