Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon disconnect and cannot re-match back

same issue. wasted 4 runs :joy:

I donā€™t know if we will get an immediate response because this is only affecting a small number of users. From 6 missions, I only experienced it once. Most donā€™t.

This is a ā€œyouā€™re unlucky if you got itā€ bug.

I donā€™t think they will give us a instance dugeon reset voucher.
Iā€™ve just sent a ticket and they answered:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting support team and bringing this to our attention.

We would like to inform we have made certain adjustments to the game. We highly suggest to you to retry and enter the dungeon again.

If the issue still persists, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Yesterday got 3 dc while doing mission and 1 in dungeon. Hope this will be fixed today.

Same problem IMC!
I lost 3 of my dungeons/missions runs for this disconnected form server error.
And when i tried to re-enter dungeon, is not the option and the count dungeon instance shows me used run.
Really? Itā€™s a joke? We are seriously trying to advance in the game before the f2p, and with this bugs itā€™s imposible. I sent a ticket and you just answer me, ā€œwas a problem, try ir now, if you have a problem again contact usā€, really, is funny, because i lost my dungeons/missions daily instances, and you dont have the minimun respect to reset at least.
So, im so hungry for this.
I just wait that you corrrect therse errors:
Disconnected from server, and when you finish any instance/mission, dont exit the map to the enter point, you just get the same error of disconnected from server.
And please give us, exp tome, or better instance restart scroll, for the dungeons/mission that we had lost.

IMC Please Fix i have lost 5 runs 3 from yesterday and 2 from today

Yup, I finally finish dungeon and got dc to character selectā€¦ two times, and the other got dc when first boss about to die ;(

i have this problem since yesterday recently is 08:18am sea server dungeon 190 ā€¦ disconnect getn re-enter party ā€¦

Yr entry i limited and now wasting our entry gosh please fix this i cant lvl up if this continue ā€¦

I would like to add that the issue is still present. Just lost another mission run. NO RE-RETRY option whatsoever. At this rate, the compensation will be pointless. IMC please fix your damn game.

happens to mee too and many others I guessā€¦ already lost 3-4 runs for this. Cant wait for those 4 resetters :slight_smile:

lost 3 runs todayā€¦ nice done IMC

This is happening to me too, 4 times today a dc with no reason after the relocation of EU server, 2 of them in dungeon runs so thatā€™s freaking niceā€¦

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan
When will you answer us ? This Bug is fucā€¦ your gameā€¦

Lost 2 runs in a row, not in the mood to try again. Pretty sure itā€™s not my connection problem since it is working perfectly today.

Every maintance the game comes with more bugs. This one is making us lose so much exp and cubes.

Disconnected in 3/3 dungeon runs today. Once we completed and right before I could get the loot, I disconnected. The other two I disconnected mid run. Please fix this as soon as you can, thank you.

Just lost another oneā€¦ wtf?

another dc, no answer from IMCā€¦

Also DCā€™d. Orsha - once in Tenet, once in lvl 90 dungeon.

2 more disconnects today.