Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon disconnect and cannot re-match back

Same here already loose my 3 times on my priest, random disconnect, from Klaipeda

Same error here, and I lost 1 run because of this u.u
On the another 2 times Iā€™ve entered the 130 DG the server disconected after defeat the last boss of the Dungeon, and the 60s count finished, instead of just leave.

Server: Orsha
Character Name: Nevleck
Team Name: Nev

Me and all my friends are suffering from this as well. I lost 3 dungeon runs last night and one today so far due to this bug.

Character Name: Evelyn
Team Name: FFRPG
Server: Klaipedia

Same problem, plx fix it IMC ā€¦

same ,just lost 2 runs >.< in mission lvl170+ group

Server: Klaipeda
Character Name: Sinbad
Team Name: Stooka

Mother of god, just get a rollback exp due to a disconnection -__-

Same problema both on the 200 Dungeon, 1st time, kick me after 2 waves, 2nd time when I was fighting the boss -.-
I re-connectā€¦ 2 daily dungeon run spend -.-

Same Problem as OP.

Please fill in as much as you can :
Date and Time :4/27/2016 5:40pm server time
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :keyboard:
Bug Description :
DCed from server doing missions twice in a row, both after ~5-10 minutes of in instance time. Could not re-enter instance.

System

• CPU : i5
  • RAM : 12 GB
  • Graphics Card : Radeon R9 270x
  • Mainboard : ASUS P55 LE

same thing twice in a row here, 195 dungeon, klai

same here SEA server :cry:

Fail crash 2 times in siaulai mission Fedimian EU today

System

• CPU : Core i-7
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 660
  • Mainboard : MSI B150 gaming pro

Same! Wasted 2 runs in Siauliai MIssion while using a EXP Tomeā€¦

Have the same issue here on SEA server. I kept getting disconnected from the catacombs underground dungeon and after logging back into the game, the option to reenter the dungeon does not appear. Iā€™ve submitted a ticket to that end with the tittle being ā€œNo option to reenter dungeonā€, their reply was ā€œmake sure that you have a stable connection while playing the gameā€. Can someone explain to me how not having a stable connection means the option to reenter the dungeon does not appear?

Same just happened here, at Klaipeda. After in midway of instance lvl 115 just dc all of us, so instance got reset and consumed another entry :frowning: any info from staff? :ā€™(

Character Name: Kradlew
Team Name: Rodemsoy

Same here, in SEA server, after re-connected i found out the entire channel gone missing. LOLā€¦ server overloaded?

I have suspicions too that it may be the channels crashing/closing randomly and thatā€™s why the whole party gets disconnected because essentially, missions and DGs are ran by channels too.

i canā€™t imagine how would it be if this game goes FTPā€¦:pensive:

Same happened to be earlier, after 3 groups of monsters I disconnected. Couldnā€™t get back into the dungeon. This took a entry count, I used all 3 instances and only one disconnected after the last boss. Only got to do 1 full runā€¦
Character Name: Emma
Team Name:Kittin

Happened to me too today, on ALL of my three mission entries.

SEA server
Character name: Satori
Team Name: Harlotslayer