Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon disconnect and cannot re-match back

we tried whole party going in the dungeon using different channel, we do have disconnection issue, but everytime it is 1 to 2 person get disconnected, and we manage to rejoin due to there’s player that still inside…

(when we re-connected we found out the channel we was in gone missing )

So, that means our characters somehow still linked to the map channel while we are in dungeons. Interesting… 0.0

it is just my speculation… i might be wrong though…

Great, just happened in 175 dun.

IMC guys… Loosing runs… loosing instance reset vouchers… the same you gave us on manteinance. What now?

Just disconnected from a mission run mid way. I thought this issue was fixed but apparently not. :cry:

Just got dc in an amazing dungeon finder group in 145 and can’t get back into the group…have to research. sigh. still happening.

same problem here 4 times in 2 days :c

welcome to tree of bugs dced 2

Can confirm two crashes and for at least two of my team I met on the lobby for the lv175 dungeon. After beating the first boss, roughly a minute on the bondire led us to a group disconnect AND experience rollback.
Proof of xp rollback: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675324514

I tried to que dungeon in the lowest people channel, I think it kind of work, because I didnt get dc again.

Dont worry guys … i bet IMC will give us another reset scroll for those major probs atm … for them , the problem will be solved . No it wont . Shut down your game and work on it until the performance gets better . In this state , u just lose Customers , even if its F2P . If you want us to support a F2P … make us support it .

The major prob about IMC … They keep us in the Dark . Give us the feeling that they dont care . Just feed the crowd whit scrolls to make them shut up .

Entire party just got DC’d (Orsha) from lvl 90 dungeon right as we killed the boss. It was a premade too!

For the last 3 days I’ve been DC’d in every dungeon I’ve joined via party finder. Supposedly premades were safe - they aren’t, apparently.

Still no communication from IMC either…

DC-ed from mission again and cannot return back. Lost a run because of it again!

Same issue right now in Silute making Siaulai mission in Mercenary Post! Lost the ■■■■■■■ multiply I gonna cry

1 Like

Just happend in Siauliai with me right now too, i’m so pissed

1 Like

The bug is happening in EU Fedimian Server
Just random crashes in dungeon 290 (automatch, can’t re-enter)