Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon disconnect and cannot re-match back

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :4/27/2016 5:25am server time

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :keyboard:

Bug Description :
I got got message “You got disconnected from server…” and I got boot to character selection when i do a auto search party dungeon 50 and cleared 2 waves only.

When I log back into the game, I try to reque to the party that auto searched me, I have to reque party search with my dungeon gets 1/3. (ping and connection seems fine) And I just got dc again while I typing this, got qued to second group but dc me mid way.

Seems like people queing dungeon makes existing one get boost out?

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug
happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. que dungeon with auto party search
  2. clear dungeon
  3. get dc somehow
  4. log back into game and cannot get re-match to same group

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU : i7-4790k
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : gigabyte gtx 970 g1
  • Mainboard : asus z97-a
  • Storage : samsung 850 pro 256 GB
  • Internet Connection : 100MB
  • Country, Region : US
7 Likes

Same here. Wasted 1 run now.

Also, after a mission run, you wont be teleportet out. The connection gets lost and you will be kicked back to the lodge.

3 further players i know got the same problem.

Do you have quality check before you release a patch @ IMC?

same error here :cry:

Everyone have a same problem. so do I

and it’s really annoyed because i didn’t even face any boss either dungeon or mission.

please fix this as soon as possible

Same here.

/fckin20char

same :frowning: is it fixed yet?

Having same experience here but half-way through dungeon.
:sob:

still waiting for further announcements… only some are having experience this . not sure why others havent?? weeeeeiiiiirrrrrddd~

I experienced it as well. The fact that I couldn’t enter the dg again means that probably everyone god dc’ed.

Also got disconnected two times out of instances as well.

Also disconnected with a pre-made party before entering a dungeon.
First run went fine. But on the 4/5 of the second run, everyone disconnected and we can’t re-enter, then dungeon counter counted it as 2/3. On the 3rd run, we dc’d almost immediately after everyone entered the dungeon. Then it was counted as 3/3.

Same problem… Comment IMC?

Same issue here. I have lost 2/3 mission runs, unable to re-enter after being disconnected IMMEDIATELY on entering the instance through auto search. Telsiai server.

same issue. wasted 2 runs…

Same here. Disconected 2/3 from 100 mission dungeon.

DC after golem on Siauliai Mission, using auto-party, no re-enter party option available after.

Lost a run.

Please FIX this ASAP.

just happened to me, got DC out of the dungeon while doing the last boss. No talt for me i guess. Wasted run.

Was the lvl 90 Dun

Server Fedimian
Time 09:00 AM EDT
Mouse Mode

Now, I don’t usually care about these things, or whatever, but seeing as we get only a 3 dungeon limit per day, this one kind of stings.

2 Dcs from 145 dg, 1 dc from siaulia mission

Server Orsha

It happened to me twice when i was doing the Siauliai…

Buffs, WM and an Exp Tome for nothing…

Same problem here :comet:

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

I got disconnected four times just today from missions and dungeons. Seems like you have implemented the closing channels mechanism when not enough people are on a channel. Not only is that super annoying because more channels = more places open for players to grind in, but also it seems it closes dungeon and mission maps for the very same reason. Please look into that, as I said I have already lost 4 runs today.

2 Likes