Tree of Savior Forum

Droprate (hidden) changed again today (?)

I did several test in those days with my new Warlock 2. I just hit R8 few days ago with him and i find that today drops are arround -75% chanche.

I managed to elude the two Grim Reaper (good job IMC ) and i farmed abit.
In one hour farm i did less gold, less item, no monster gems and no voucher.

I used to drops in the same time 2-3 monster gems , 2-3 Vouchers, 3-4x times Rabee fur . I dropped 0 of all of them.

then i tried Royal Moausoleum Workers lodge event and i was used to full my inventory after 2 events. I managed to do 16 times them in a row and my inventory was still empty.

My question is: does the droprate was changed or nerfed? Do IMC just changed the ā€œfarming areasā€?
Are we actually in DPK or RNG?

We deserve answers, thx alot everyone

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing here, you can try a small test in the farming maps, first before start the farming, do a run in the whole map to see if there are any GR spawned.

If no, start the farming and see if the drop is normal.

If yes, change to other map with no GR and do the farm to check the drop.

As for why the test, Iā€™m guessing that GRs may have a hidden buff or hidden mechanic that affect the whole map drop rate in case the bot recognize it and avoid hitting it.

itā€™s not only maps with GR
I tried Hunting Ground and almost no drops. I used to farmo alot of stuff ._.

1 Like

Grim Reaper is permanent, he doesnā€™t have a timer.
Iā€™ve enterend in an empty Dina Bee Farm (no player corpose, completely empty) and Grim Reaper was over there.

The drop isnā€™t normal, I too farm in Hunting Ground and the drop is more less than before.

Hunting Ground, Royal Mausoleum, Dina Bee, all have less drop.
Those are maps where I farm.

I couldnā€™t try Demon Prison because was full of Necro and Warlock.

This might be true on Hunting Grounds. After some time farming Dawn Crystal fragments. Iā€™ve gotten to the point that I killed a hundred or more but it will not drop. On other occasions, I get 2 or 3 of the item I desired within the hour. Then again, I still get no drop after an hour or two most of the time I farm there.

before ~15-23 shield in mausoleum(2 events), now ~3-5 per 5 channels, so obv nerfed drop rates

3 Likes

RIP Phada dreams :sob:

Knew I shouldā€™ve taken advantage when I had the chance :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Why is everyone left playing so obsessed with farming and farming mechanics in this game?

ā€¦

Hunting grounds, new badges, transbendence gems, L10 gems, silver, ET/solmik dying gearsā€¦

6 Likes

Because in MMO tou need Farm itens If u want something ā€¦

And yeah the drop change, i really hate this change !!

need you guys to perform better analysis, for me its -75% atm xD

Keep in mind : With droprates being RNG/luck-based just because you found tons of items the one day it does not mean that you will have the same outcome again the next day.
If you are lucky a few times and then unlucky the next few times it does not neccessarily mean that IMC secretly changed the droprates, it could very well mean that you were just unlucky.

Unless someone makes some serious statistics better than ā€œmy feelings tell me droprates changedā€ or ā€œi had 10 drops yesterday, but today i didnā€™t get anythingā€ itā€™s hard to come to a serious conclusion other than ā€œyou just have bad luckā€ or "Back then you were just really lucky when you got so many drops. Now your luck is back to ā€˜averageā€™. ".

4 Likes

Two hours to drop a single item on Hunting Grounds. I used to farm 3 or 4 itens in 30 min or less

Edit: I did this for, at least, 4 days in a row and the drop rate was ā€œconsistentā€

4 Likes

the Royal Mausoleum stuff is the precise example man.
You had 30 Shields in 10 minutes . Every time. And i mean every time 30Ā± no matter what.

Now you got 7 every time.

My girfriend had a Warlock and used to farm there every day so itā€™s a ā€œlong termā€ test for me. They changed it for sure.

Same for Dina Bee Farm and Hunting ground. I did million selling stuff. Now i canā€™t drop a ā– ā– ā– ā–  :smiley:

If there is a new system it sucks. The game wasnā€™t easy already, There were only few people who farmed stuff actively and now prices on market will only rise. And only who was granted to afk farm till now will have the money to have them

5 Likes

Iā€™m not talking about lucky, but the quantity.
I mean, Iā€™m not talking about: Iā€™ve dropped 1 Battle Bracelet the other day, and now 0.
Everyday I farm in the same place for the same time: Hunting Ground, Dina Bee, Demon Prison, Royal Mausoleum.
For example: Royal Mausoleum drops about 10+ shield per run (in 200 seconds) and about 20 Gems per run.
Now it drops 3 shield if youā€™re lucky and 5 Gems.

Dina Bee is the same too.
In 1h I usually drop about 1k Rabbe Fur.
Yesterday in 1h about 700 Rabbe Fur.
Yes, I was completely alone in the map.

Weā€™re not talking about lucky in drop, but the quantity.

I farm a lot and I know if the drop is changed or not.

9 Likes

i noticed the same thing too. farmed in hg for the past few days and usually i get around 5-6 drops every 1hr of farming. but starting ytd and today not a single drop in 2hr.

1 Like

Guess this means no more leeching at Royal Mausoleum eitherā€¦

If we could get the drop system that came with the HG Update back that would be nice.

4 Likes

Hi Guys,

I killed more than 800 Kugheri Symbani and no drop (Kugheri Sword).
Normaly the dpk is 550-650.

Is the drop rate changed again since ytd? We deserve some insights right? Cause we definitely felt it, all these hours of farming and not a single drop compared to few days ago. This is really frustrating.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

3 Likes

Farmed my phada this week. I wish I had enough time to farm another one, but with the current drop rate I will need to give up on my work and family to farm that.

Maybe they changed it again because this week we had too much fun and enjoyment

5 Likes

Still the same, never have i gotten so much even when HG was introduced. The condition/environment to get the item yesterday and today 's condition changed not the system itself

If your luck suck balls, blame those people who wanted RNG in the 1st place. Anyway current setup is good, because you can get it through random. And still have DPK to ensure your chances are there.

1 Like