Tree of Savior Forum

Droprate (hidden) changed again today (?)

No, RNG was good, really good.
Before was DPK and you had to kill 1000 mobs for 1 item, BUT if a player in the same map as yours killed the 1000 mobs and droppend the item, you had to kill again 999 mobs, so DPK was really better than RNG?
I farm a lot in games, and I think RNG is the best.

And for the 100 times, we’re not talking about RNG or DPK. We’re talking about quantity.
Few days ago you looted about 20 Gems, and now you loot 5 Gems in an event in Royal Mausoleum! We have explained that!
Everyone who have a Warlock and farmed at Royal Mausoleum can confirm this!

I’m really mad because they implement things without tell us:

• drop system changed
  • Grim Reaper at Dina Bee
  • drop system changed again

All of this in few days.
Yeah, they are important things for who farm (NOT AFK) a lot.

6 Likes

i got 5+ bb yesterday, 5+ rapid bangles. i could 10+ if i wanted too. But sissel price is decreasing now so i stopped with just 5+. Maybe im just lucky.

i dont steal, i only get what is rightfully mine

Drop system is still the same like when HG was first released.

I dunno how to explain again and again and again…
Battle Bracelet is RNG, if you have dropped them: GZ.
But we’re not talking about “rare drops” like Battle Bracelet.
We’re talking about a continuous farm in few mins.

I farmed in the same place and the same time before and after changes, and I notice this “change”.

If you don’t have a Warlock 2 and never farmed in those maps, I don’t know you can understand what is the problem.

6 Likes

If the system was changed again, I will not get those BB and rapid bangles. Plentiful of suppiles in auction is also a testament for that. Phada worth a ■■■■ already because of too much supplies. I wouldnt even trade my alts rhevisan for it.

I wonder if they accidently ninja’d ktest servers 2x drop rate too and now it’s reverted back and the dpk change still however persist.

(I have no factual basis to this I’m just throwing this out here.)

Those were never dpk…

But with the drop changes I did notice a huge increase in drop of symbani swords. After last maintenance the drop rate is really low now or at least i think it is.

if people want to test RNG/DPK system. You shouldnt look it with few examples.

If phada price magically went up again, it means the system was changed with fewer drops. If it continuous to become ■■■■ then your personal experience dont matter on grand scale of things.

If only Warlocks are feeling it as a problem, how it isn’t a good thing?

Warlocks are like top5 most hated/problematic class. Like, screw the guys.

Not only warlocks are feeling it. Im a Lancer myself and can relate too

I haven’t tried 220 hg again since finishing the 3rd phada frags, but 170 and 150 both drop way less stuff.

Yes, i have bee farming 315 mats a lot this days but yestarday, today i started to farm as always and its ■■■■ drop rate now i dont kknow whats happening

so everyone did face the same problem. sigh

when player having fun, is bug. when player is suffering, is feature

3 Likes

Warlock was an example for understand better and easly the changes.
Because Warlock kill a lot of mobs and drop.
But everyone who farm with other character can understand this.

I will repeat myself, maybe my english is so really bad: if you farm 1 item like Battle Bracelet and kill 1 mob you can’t see the difference.
But if you farm a lot of mats and kill everymob in maps, you can see the difference.

4 Likes

@everyone i am so satisfied that i haven’t been playing the game for such a long time despite it’s adorable graphics, i don’t understand what they are trying to achieve every time they “change” the drop rate system it becomes twice as worse than it already was when the whole point of the change was to improve the rates, was it not?

i don’t even know what they are thinking they should have just made drop rates work the same way as the classic mmorpgs :confused:

6 Likes

Yep, I thought it was only me. After HG update, I thought the drop rate was already like that ( WL in Royal Maus. ) so I didn’t milk much from the godly drop rate.

Only found out about the change when I was farming Skull Smasher mats from those Green Charogs, wherein I got 12 mats in just four hours ( some might even drop 2 minutes after the other ). Now, I can only get 2 within that time span.

However, twelve hours ago, I began to farm at the same place again and noticed that a Green Charog Horn dropped exactly 13 kills after the other, and another after 40 kills. ( 500-600 DPK based on Soviet’s post [ Mind you, that I’ve been the only one at the whole map ] ). So, right now. I’m not sure what drop rate do we actually have now.

5 Likes

Read at the very top. What youre experiencing now is exactly the same with others when it was released. The worst was 1.2k and still nothing.

The changed was instigated by the majority, IMC even implemented Nekorin suggestion (The iTOS Muse). Tons of items in the auction proves that the current system flooded the market with DPK loots.

1 Like

Finally the game had a decent drop and they ruined it T_T
I0m mad because we dont even deserve a precise patch note for the MOST important thing in a whole mmorpg

6 Likes

Guys, if you farm 1 type mob for looking an item, you can’t see the difference.
If you kill every mob in the map you will see it.

As a farmer (I farm for 2 people, me and my boyfriend who work and cannot farm a single thing), I prefer the “easy” drop like some days ago.
Why?

• It’s easy, and no stress.
  • Finally we might compare who has already tons of silver.
    And yes, I’ve farmed for both in 1 year, when we had DPK.

I’m tired to farm a single thing per hour for 1 of 500 items to build a bracelet/necklace/weapon/everything.

With increase drop change we finally drop, isn’t stressful and there are more things in Market and prices will be lower so, everyone can buy them.
Yes, everyone. Not only who uses for a year a Necro farmer and take tons of silvers.

For my experience of farmer in Tos (I farm in everygame, yes, I farmed a lot in Ragnarok, so I know what I’m saying), the economy right now is ruined thx to Necro AFKers.There are 2 solution:

1. Check every account and see how many silver everyone have.
  2. Check every account and see how many have Necro.
  3. Check what kind of expensive items a player has (lv high gems, weapon, armor, etcetc)
  4. Check attributes, if they have like on all characters (yes, I know in my server who has all attribute at 100 in everycharacter because he was an AFK Sorc (macro pots, he said in guild) Necro.
  5. Put a limit of Silver.
    If 1 and 2 were TRUE, then delete Silver (an amout of silver)
    If 1 and 2 were FALSE, then don’t delete anything.

BUT this is a really bad solution. So I don’t suggest it.

The only nice solution will be put the drop like days ago.
Because everyone can drop everything and easly, sell it to market to lazy players and do silvers.
Woah, it’s like a REAL GAME!
If there were’nt Necro, this drop should be good.
But we had Necro who farmed a year.

5 Likes

Why nerf again? Players asked for higher RNG drops not the ■■■■ low RNG that is no different from high dpk.

And this.

7 Likes