Tree of Savior Forum

Drop List for the Saalus Convent Mission and Uphill

Saalus Convent (Lv 240+)

Drops from the Cube

and of course

More Content for Saalus Coming soon! , Ty for the info, @Veritas

New Drops after 16 August Update:

The Cube can drop Rhevisan Necklace and Bracelet Recipes

[Tomb Lord Card] Increases damage against Boss monsters by [card count]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Tomb Lord with the Summoning skill.

New Cube that comes with the regular one in the lv 240+ Saalus for Transcendence.

Click Here for more info about it.

The Cube can drop the regular Blessing Shards

or a Crafted one! If you get really lucky (Ty for the info @wboccato )

Uphill Mission (lv 120+)

The new Saalus Convent Mission.

In this mission, you’ll have to protect the Divine Torches from the monsters taking over Segale Slope. You can enter this mission by interacting with the Sister Lhasa NPC (min. level 120). [x]

While cleaning monster waves, the rewards can be:

This box can drop some great craft materials

###And Property Resistance Potions

12 Likes

fkin talt lmao /20chara

@topic
Add terralion

thanks for the list, but too bad those recipe are non tradable, while the mission giving 0 exp 0 silvers. Saalus mission is a joke at the moment.

1 Like

I heard that in KR there will be more content for the Saalus Mission.

At the end of the mission you will drop 2 cubes: One for the Recipes & Talts, and another that drops some kind of rare ore material to craft something rare later.

Close but not quite.

The patch introduces a second cube in Saalus that will always drop alongside the regular cube. The first cube is the regular one we receive now, with the regular loot table.

The second one (yellow cube) contains Blessed Orb Fragment, ten of which combine to create a Blessed Orb (you can roll the cube twice to get three fragments per cube). You use these completed orbs to Transcend gear, making the stars purple and making it untradeable in return for greatly increasing the stats permanently. For reference, level one Transcendence will increase a weapon’s damage by 10% and costs one Blessed Orb. Level two is 30% for four Blessed Orbs (40 fragments). Level 10 (max) costs 70 Blessed Orbs (700 fragments) and increases by 550%. The process of Transcendence is done by the blacksmith, costs silver, and has a chance of failing (reducing the current Transcendence level by one upon failure).

3 Likes

That sounds awesome. Just curious where you got this information from?

kTOS. This is live in that version right now.

Oh gotchya, hoping we start seeing some of all these changes in iTOS soon…

do you play Ktos? Mind posting some screenshots regarding saalus cubes dropping the new cubes as source of information? thanks

Used to! Now I just try to keep in contact with those who still do play. I’ll do you one better than a screenshot (skip to around 2h37m00s):

1 Like

how do you use both skill + the motto message or chat? is that like a macro or something?

hey, put a resolve so that majority of the high level players will know it, i guess? But good job and a “like” thumbs up from me

hey man, thanks for providing useful information to us. hope we can get the patch soon for iToS

Doesn’t the two handed sword spellbreaker also come from this mission?

Since nobody has mentioned it yet:

Terranium

3 Likes

no spellbreaker is from Helgasercle’s cube wb

The 280 level one? What the hell…

yep the lvl280 demon lord world boss :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the list. For Tomb Lord Card and every card that has “number of cards %” as a condition, to which number of cards is it referring? The number of Tomb Lord Cards or number of cards equipped (irrespective of type of card)?

1% per card level (Star).