Tree of Savior Forum

What are the chances of getting a whole blesssed gem from rerolling Cube of Blessing

I heard that on reroll, there’s a chance of getting a whole blessed gem of a type, any have gotten a few or sense how often it is?

Never heard of that, and if it really did, someone would had posted in the forums, but even so, if it really does, it might be in an absurd low rate.

Not sure if you get one of these in the Goddess Cubes, that one i would believe.

It is possible to get whole blessed gems from the Cube, not sure though if that depends on rerolling or not.

it did drop. i get one gem so far after opening 450 of them . the rates are abyysal. theres also three type of gem . all of them are possible to be obtain . estimated about 0.002%

this includes reroll and fresh open both works

1 Like

I have yet to see it myself but it is possible.

I got one whole blessed gem : armor from the Cube itself without reroll. Unfortunatly I dont have proof :frowning: but my alt ist too poor to reroll :smile:

possible, 400 cubes got only 1 so far.

tempted to reroll the cubes but I’ll probably kill myself

rolled 59 cubes (no rerolls) straight = nada

As @unicorntheshiny said, the chance is so low. We need RNGesus in our life.

The chance is very low.
I rolled ~ 450 cubes so far - got 0 full gem.

My sister is in the same situation (also ~450 cubes), 1 full gem.

I got 1 weapon blessed gem from opening bless cube from saalus. Rate is very low. I guess 1%.

VERY low im guessing, im running saluus 8 times a day for months now and have yet to get any.

If you reroll, there is always a substantial chance of getting IMC’ed too…

huehue