Tree of Savior Forum

DramArt Festivals

I’mma be real.
But this entire situation feels convoluted and difficult to understand.

I really doubt IMC is going to take time to deal with the situation, even if it is serious. Because even I can barely follow it. ;w;

I guess it’s none of my business though, but IK you made a thread about this. So I would suggest maybe making the situation more clear. ;w;

Okay. Here we go again.

The thread is meant to encourage people to share their works, and point out the fact that Fansites get active only when Fan Art Festivals arrive. Once the contest ends, the Fansites are abandoned again, despite there being independient events for fans and artists ever post something. While its justified to participate for the sake of winning the prize (because its a good money saving), it doesn’t have to be the reason for people to show their art and love for the game, and for the Art Community to be active.

Step by step explanation

1. Encourage people to post their art on Fansites anytime to keep them active.
  2. Show the love for the game through art and other independent activities.
  3. Not rely on contests to keep the Art Community alive.
  4. (Optional) Bring possible solutions and suggestions to improve the art contests.
3 Likes

@WarNux
cuz people only want prizes and dont have the motivation post fan art, unless you give em motivation to do so.

Also,
I have issues on artist who cant take critique and fight back, and artist who accidentally admitted they ask for votes on social sites then begs like a madman not to be ban and fight everyone who pointed out and corrected his/her mistake
But more specifically on artists who come to join the art contest to “post art and show love to the game” but if lose it goes on a berserk. Specially if the winning art is a shitty art and won by popular vote, wheres your “post art and show love” compassion gone to now, huh? lol

I have been pondering on possible solutions,
Like point deduction when an artist is found out asking for votes,vote buying, etc. on social sites, i wouldnt mind them asking votes ingame and in the forums. lol
Posting art on social sites should be prohibited until the art contest is finish, reason is (for me) it can indirectly make a person who saw said post to vote without even playing the game,
Prizes in Popular Vote should be reduce, having the same prize as the Staff Pick is a bad idea since people can always abuse the voting system.

Or overhaul the voting system, by (again) reducing the main prize but with runner-up something like having 1st 2nd 3rd = main prize for popular vote
then 4th-10th = consolation prize

how about loading screen, that idk, lol

well this is just my idea =w=