Tree of Savior Forum

Dpk more difficult than before?

Do not worry everyone after all the arguments about facts and the truth somewhere in somebody’s mind this is no longer an issue and fixed. They are just taking feedback on all these posts so keep the data and thoughts about the system rolling in and stop complaining about the wrong things. I just hate it when people have to go and say all these false and negative opinions.

1 Like

Finally finished my Lyoni Horn farming.

Stats on the last 5 (rough estimate, forgot to list down) -

300+

800-900

800-900

800-900

250~

250~

Adventure Journal record:

10824 kills
18 drops (raw, no swell or pillage)
Avg = 1 horn/571 kills
Avg kills = 400~/hr
Fastest raw drop (Cleared the channel, didn’t leave, still sole-DPKer) = around 40
Longest drop = 1200

got a few from my thau + market.

Shout out to Wolfy’s hidden repair shop at Emmet and Nier’s 6 hour playlist for keeping me company

this drop is ridiculous, you have to work like a month to get half of your orange weap? lulz

let’s see what happens on next week patch, hopes the game won’t break.

1 Like

Well in my case the avg was around 90 mins per drop so 90*36= 3240/60 = 54 hours.

If you farm around 1 a day that would be a month more or less for one of the mats.

I just bought the green walkers. My item is easier compared to most so yeah, rngesus watch over me as I roll for that recipe and pract

So this is my Dpk today

Symbani Sword

850+ (i give up)

Mourningbird Tail

Its really bad, this needs serious attention.

I wanted an Astra Bow for my Falconer 3 (8th character), since I can’t be bothered to kill thousands upon thousands of Yellow Caros, I followed the advise of some of the people here and just bought the mats… slowly.

Segue for those that are disheartened by the amount of time needed to directly farm for materials.

Started April 26, 2017:

Almost there: May 11, 2017

Ended May 12, 2017:

Material prices started at 1.3m when I got my first few antennas. Around my 30th or so, it was already 2m+ each and towards the end, it was at 2.8m each.

I know this isn’t for everyone, but overall my Silver income was funded by dailies (quick dailies because all my characters are geared, no exceptions) and selling all my Blessed Shards (unfortunately).

I’m neither for or against anything, I’m just sharing how I tackled the DPK-orange material issue.

4 Likes

such dedication, much silver T_T
and here i am opening my 2nd and last mystical cube day by day, by day
psst, i curious why astra for your falconer and aufgowle for your fletcher? isnt it the other way around?

Apparently, I ended up loving my Falconer3 more :smiley: Either way, these two [archers] are my most spoiled character. :disappointed:

This is really awful design too BTW. Why do some of the 315 weapons take shitloads of the rarest materials and some only take a few + some of the much easier to farm materials? I swear so much of this game makes me think whoever does the balance at IMC failed elementary school math.

1 Like

Yup, you need hard work and time PLUS luck.

Yeah, sucks to farm something like Sarkmis.

Who hurt you IMC.

IMC devs doesn’t like 2H swordsman class :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Looking at the changes, Doppel and Highlander were considerably buffed in the damage output category, so why would IMC hate them? They just need to farm more because they only need to farm 1 weapon instead of a weapon&subweapon/shield…

@STAFF_Yuri I know the staff must be busy with the big update, but as far as i know that update provides no change to any drop.

I will inform you that the “dpk” data was added to the ipf once again on a recent update, but we arent using dpk anymore right?

Example:

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/57018

This drop data only appears linked to “old” mobs pre Rank8 so im guessing those are some leftovers.

Enough is enough, i understand the need to keep content related mechanics a secret but there is NO need to keep the drop mechanism a secret and its just frustating when i spent 4 hours yesterday and got not a single drop. We need correct and transparent information on this.

13 Likes

Up for this its really not good.

Up for god sake

Still no news before/after patch ? :frowning:

I’m checking every day about the status when you could release and when the answer could come,
Seems they are also in pending for approval. I already gave people promise that I will see this thing will go up. And until that, I will keep ask and bug them until I could have my answer.

19 Likes

all dpk should be dropped half as current, many monsters gem simply cannot be farmed.

orange mats should be generate maximum of 600 not 1100

To be honest, I think the monster gems are fine, though I would not mind adding the rng component to their droprate.

Monster gems are also RNG, thats why we could see rare gem we couldnt see in pure DPK.