Team Name: Creticus

Character Name: Tyro

Bug Description :
Unable to get double exp

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Talk to Kupole
  2. choose “Yes”
  3. You get nothing.
  4. “This item is not enough” Error message.
  5. Pay a talt and you only get 50%, not 100%.

Screenshots / Video :

4 Likes

Silute is having the same bug. I did not test the other servers yet, but I suppose it’s in all of them.

Tried in Orsha, got 50%, but the Kupole got 1 talt (prolly I didn’t have any with me in Silute.)

:sad:

@STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

You need 1 talt to get the buff, idk why… and it’s only a 50% exp buff.
UPDATE: Costs 1 extra talt each time you renew the buff (1 talt, 2 talts, 3 talts, etc). I tested it again and the counter is per team, so be warned! (resets each day)

1 Like

Getting the same bug, at the same time the buff isn’t giving 100% to people who can get it… only 50%

seems to be correct,

IMC, update your event page please, thanks.

You need to pay at least 1 talt, the buff is only 50% and lasts 1 hour. Lame…

This is not solved, we are only getting 1h of 50% exp, not a weekend of 100% exp as announced

Dunno why they even bothered doing this event through the kupole NPC in the first place when they already implemented it automatically the past few times.

4 Likes

correct, but partly solved on that mystery item.

It’s just a talt, but the kupole looked like a damn thief because there’s no notice at all that it took something away from your inventory.

What if it actually took a blessed shard or something more of value? Events need to be more clear at least.

lol, I’ll probably ignore it I guess, not like I have anything to do with an alt that’s already 350.

3 Likes

The live event has literally nothing in common with the announcement, i tihnk it is bugged, even the chat lines of the kupole are strange, people just lost items without knowing. If it stays like this (1, 2, 3 talts for 1h/50%xp) i’ll ignore it as well

1 Like

I didn’t knew that the event was going to consume our talts so I clicked several times to refresh the buff thinking that something was bugged with the 50% bonus, it was supposed to give +100%.
And now I not only lost my talts but also increased exaggeratedly the number of talts required to get the next buff, GG IMC

@Staff can you please reset my buff counter and correct the event text to reflect the actual event?

@edit: Also, as I said before, I don’t think it’s a good idea to call this “double exp event” cause we’re getting 50% flat exp bonus and in the last event we got 100% flat exp bonus, this is not doubling our EXP gains.

Ninja update!

[Update] We apologize for the confusion, the Weekend EXP Boost buff you will receive is 50% as intended.

:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired:

Amazing how they can just edit that but fail to notify the multiple threads created that say it’s a bug.

And still, nothing about the talts.

Dev and staff miscommunication? Event manger?

???

Could also be the other way around because the screenshot shows 100%:

What actually happened:

“Oh sht I fcked up, I placed 50% instead of 100 on the NPC! Hmm, we can say that it’s 50% as intended, they wouldn’t notice, much better and faster than doing a very quick fix.”

Headline clearly said “DOUBLE”, now you say 50% as intended, you’re not going to fool us here, please.

I’m sorry, as much as I love this game, this is how I see things now…

5 Likes

What a mess :haha: why didn’t they just make it the same as the last one, ““intended””.

This is outragious, CRAPPY COMMUNICATION.

Do you IMC take us for FOOLS ? or COWs for milk ?

1 Like

Come on over to the servers this weekend for two days of double EXP!

[Update] We apologize for the confusion, the Weekend EXP Boost buff you will receive is 50% as intended.

… wut

1 Like

Never forget,

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

6 Likes

why would we limit our own user base?

1 Like

And this is how I see it:
It’s simple a different event from last week.

If it was the same event it would automatic.

As their own line says:

And what I think happened:
Announcement error. Only the copy-pasted parts from last week are saying double or 100%. The new parts of the announcement says simply “Bonus EXP”.

Look, previous week:

This week:

It’s pretty clear that the problem is in the announcement that was copy-pasted from previous week.

If you see something such as:
“Hurr durr put 50% because they won’t notice.”

It just shows that the cup is always half-empty for you.

Nothing new here. Old doompost and the old rabbit showing what probably happened with something that makes sense to support it but will still get discarded because :woman_shrugging:

Just shows how much people can get influenced by other’s frequent doom posts that were happening few days/weeks ago ;-;