Tree of Savior Forum

Double effort from IMC: banning once is not nearly enough!

This is getting ridiculous and sad.

Continuing the discussion from Accounts Banned for Abuse (May 4th, 2016):

Continuing the discussion from Accounts Banned for Abuse (May 3rd, 2016):

Did you really think if you randomize order of names or rather not sort them in alphabetic order then no one would notice what you did there?

20 Likes

…■■■■ this ■■■■… If this is real then this game is done for… Can’t wait for F2P…it’s gonna be so messed up

Is there really only one name that appears in march 4 that doesnt appear in march 3?

Man I’m pretty sure you could go to the popular bot locations spend a like 15 minutes and easily ban more than the amount on the list

zzz

Is this serious or is it a mistake?

Think you just opened a can of worms :3

2 Likes

True. But thats not the main issue here…

Goldseller’s names are different (i havent included them) so thats hard to pass as a simple mistake.

lol…thats fkn street magic !

Give love to this man.
I posted yesterday about the low list names also, I saw more bots by myself everydaythan this list.

Also if you want to get more sad, you don’t even need hacks, look this bug:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/best-bug-ever-hit-all-the-screen

Holy ■■■■, is this real? I…am I seeing this?

This could start the great world forum war…

If your implication of what they did is reality, there is officially no consumer trust, this game is literally fuckin’ done.

1 Like

You have to change the thread title, OP. The current title is a bit too vague/not descriptive of this incredible need-to-see content. I just barely had a look out of boredom and having saw all the other interesting topics.

1 Like

Suggestions?

Well, you know me, I’d go big, something like “IMC is lying to us about banning bots”.

Your call though.

2 Likes

There is a slight hope that bot naming scripts only randomize the last 2-3 symbols, but yeah, this does look fishy, to say the least.

[quote=“Zipzo, post:13, topic:244239”]
Well, you know me, I’d go big, something like “IMC is lying to us about banning bots”.[/quote]
I think current one is good enough: it is not very provocative, states the fact and not assumptions or conjectures leaving readers to freely interpret the situation.

Trying to manipulate one’s opinion with suggestive topic names is very underhanded trick imo.

2 Likes

You mean like its a whole list of names that possess the same characters shown but different characters hidden beneath the “***”?

The fatness of said chance knows no limits.

I’ve reported over 50 bots in the past 2 days and none of their names are on the list (Telsiai). IMC is randomly generating bot names to please people.

In certain areas, you see priests and swordsmen teleporting around clearing maps. IMC is clearly understaffed to handle this issue.

2 Likes

I think the current one is a bit generous to say the least, although you did shame IMC in the actual content.

What are the odds they just compiled a list of names left on the clipboard on the bot banner GM associate’s desk from the day before without realizing he had posted it already?

2 Likes

Maybe they ban 10000 bots per day and they are too lazy to make a list, so they just randomize same list everyday D:

“I apologize for the error for the May 4th Banned list. I was in charge of copying/pasting the Table onto the forum thread, and I accidentally generated a list from the 3rd again instead of the new one for the 4th. You will see that they’re not in the same order like they were before; that’s because the Table output is randomized. I mean come on now guys, obviously with a forum of tens of thousands of users, someone would catch something like this if we kept doing this intentionally. We thank you for pointing it out to us, and I’ve now edited the post to show the correct ban list!”

True or not, EZ save.

1 Like