Tree of Savior Forum

Double effort from IMC: banning once is not nearly enough!

Actually some of the bots I report do appear on the list after a while, but it’s only 5% of the bots that I reported. Other 95% never appear even after a few weeks.

So much…lack of detail as to how a person could make this sort of blunder lol.

False, all last bot ban reports were in alphabetical order.

Also doubtful. Goldsellers’ names are different if you check original reports.

The lists before are probably filled aswell with duplicates. I didn’t bother to check them, but someone did.

It also might simply be that - as per usual - initially support is not trained how to handle them and the accounts are unbanned and actually rebanned.

Archage lost several of their first ban waves due to this since many botters just contacted custommer support and they unbanned guaranteed for almost two weeks until the order came to not unban no matter what.

1 Like

Guys…I figured out where all the bots are coming from!

You have to get out of here! While you still can! It will stop at nothing until it gets all of you!!!..

I’m feeling…cold…and…automated…

I might be turning…in to…I’m…so sorry mom…grzzzzzzzzTtttt**

*teleports to nearby pack of mobs spamming z"

1 Like

You have to change the Topic name. This is one is not noticable, i was gonna skip it due to its title.

This is a big discovery, Either IMC is using us $$$ bags and is trying to get as much money because they know the game will go down.

Or it is somehow a mistake and in this case some Staff from IMC must read this topic and respond to this.

EDIT : it can be something like “is IMC making us believe they are banning bots?” or “IMC might be randomizing the bots list” or “is IMC banning the same bots over and over?”

3 Likes

We have broken dungeons since the beginning of EA. We have serious bugs since the beginning of EA. We have absolutely broken Quests and Monster Respawn since EA.

They are not playing their own game and it seems they r doing the absolute minimum needed to keep the game somehow alive.

Perhaps you can say ‘IMC reused the names of the bots banned previously in the new wave of bans’?

A CONSPIRACY HAS SPARKED!
This is madness!!

I’ve been wondering about this too. But I mostly report gold sellers since I’ve been spottin more of those lately. It could be that they are still able to use that refund and create new account trick. So Staff might not have time to ban them before their accounts get automatically suspended or something… I haven’t given that much thought on this matter honestly though.

But yeah, no wonder why I was thinking like I’ve seen some of those names before. I recognized some of them because of having skimmed through the previous lists, not because I had seen them in game :sweat:

Seeing as how this isn’t consistently happening, it is more likely than not a clerical error and nothing more.

Look it’s the white king to the god damned rescue, as always.

Can you explain how a clerical order results in the list being reordered?

I find it hard to belive that they’re sincerely working right now with this at hand.

Guess game should’ve just launched next year instead of trying so hard to fix this burning/sinking ship that they can’t seem to handle ._.

1 Like

Look it’s another unnecessarily hostile and pointless reply from you, as always.

I think you should drink more regular tea or coffee instead of RAGE all the time. It’s not good for your teeth and blood pressure.

1 Like

It’s incredibly frustrating, really. I mean, I do give them the benefit of the doubt when it’s reasonable, but when it comes to practices that are obviously suspicious, if not blatantly wrong, then the least one should do is to be objective and consider both possibilities (that it is indeed a colourable practice versus just some huge fumbling mistake).

He doesn’t seem to realize that by his actions, he is hurting the game that he is so desperately trying to defend.

lmfao true fact
/999characters

Has anyone compiled the list for the other ban reports?
Are we sure this is the only case?
Is it an unfortunate one-time mistake?
Or is it something more sinister?

“Hey tech guy, send me the latest list of bans so that I can go ahead and post it on forums”
*that tech guy send wrong file which happens to be the unorganized and possibly incomplete list of accounts from previous day

It’s not completely unlikely event when there are multiple people, lots of work to do, work roles aren’t fixed and routinized yet and that tech guy isn’t the most organized guy out there. But yeah, they still fvcked up with this one. Not unforgivable but rather unprofessional when things aren’t checked properly, and it leaves there that slight possibility that they actually tried to trick us.

Edit: The gold sellers and bots need to be compiled from different files before they are posted on forums, otherwise this kind of thing isn’t possible when the list of gold sellers are different. Why aren’t they making that tech guy compile the data? It would decrease the chances of these things happening. (I’m assuming this was caused by the kind of mistake I described so it’s just my speculation, take it with pinch of talt.).

1 Like

made it a little bit more sarcastic.