Tree of Savior Forum

Dopel deeds of valor

why do you need weapon swap?
Is it limitted to one weapon?

It’s a bug. You need to swap weapon if you wanna receive the increase speed attack (which remains “forever” until you change an equip again, channel or map).

someone know if the atack speed also increases as the level of skill???

Nope. Currently is a steady tiny increase even at max lvl.

False, the skill give 10% attack speed per level. At max level I swing as fast as it is shown on the tosbase skill video. I wouldnt call it tiny increase.

Myth. You’r not a lier, but it’s just your impression. I have this skill too and I’m sure @Cathexis and @Autentist also never heard it before

See what tombei666 wrote here: Deeds of Valor still bugged

Attack Speed in this game depends on your ping.

Depending on your ping you might or might not see a significant increase on your attack speed with both auto-attacks and skills.

Deeds of Valor at level 1~5 increases your attack speed quite considerably (no need to weapon swap, at least on my case) and also for skills (depending on your ping). Most, if not all of it, comes from level 1 though.

I don’t have a character to test level 10 Deeds of Valor and see if there is any significant increase in attack speed from using it and it would also require proper testing through each different level to properly assess if there is an increase on each level.

This needs more testing, but what I can say for sure is that with a good ping you can have 2~3 attacks per second, just like on that video (at level 5 Deeds of Valor).

1 Like

Interesting. I only see difference when I swap my weapon like those guys (perhaps they have the same ping) and my speed increase remains until I change channel, map or equip.

I’m uploading right now a video of my tests.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

0:00 Normal attack
0:10 With lvl 5 DOV
0:18 DOV + Weapon Swap
0:45 Attacking without DOV (speed increase remains)

@Cathexis

Aww we can’t view the video cause it’s private =/

Fixed!

/20characters

Hmmm…certainly notice the increase in attack speed after weapon swap at 0:18…wth bug is this? XD

1 Like

Does this bug happens with your character too if you use a 1H weapon?

I’ll test it on wednesday, in new server.

1 Like

Matt, please test 2 things for me

1. What’s happen when u’re using this skill again after trigger forever atsp incresing? Do we have to swap weapon again?
  2. That’s mean we have to carry 2 weapons all the time? start from secondary > activare dov > swap to primary?

many thx !

How are u testing different skill levels?

I don’t see it boosting my attack speed. Just damage. :confused: This skill and Cyclone are bugged beyond belief …

1. You still have the “infinity” atsp increasing even if you use DOV again.
  2. Nope. I only carry my two handed sword as you can see in the video. Use DOV > swap the same weapon.
    Also works if you remove an equip and equip it again.

Thanks for giving such important information!
Btw, why it dint stack the buff…the speed also feeling fast.

PS:
Just turn Doppel last night, but I used my 2 skill points, 1 on Cyclone (It’s cool) and 1 to DPE.
The DPE has something interesting too, if buff is remaining, party member killed boss, you also gain double EXP. Tested on the Daily mission boss.