Tree of Savior Forum

DLC is too expensive pls reprice or edit

how much is your prices in brazil?

American with steady income here. Definitely not paying for either of these packages at these prices.

For $30-$35 (US prices right now) you can subscribe to AAA games like FFXIV or WoW for 3+ months.

Ragnarok Online was only $12 a month. Hell even Wakfu - which has one of the worst monetization models Iā€™ve seen in recent history - only charges $6 for their premium access - and they donā€™t even place these stupid restrictions on their entire playerbase.

IMC has dropped the ball so hard that if they donā€™t pull their heads from their asses in the next week - they will have irrepairably done so much damage that not even an orgasm_patch & complete financial overhaul will bring most of us back.

2 Likes

Been saying this from the beginning.

Well no ā– ā– ā– ā–  Lolā€¦ never did I say it was a good deal.
Any who, anyone else get throttled on forums?

we want to support IMC by buying their crap but this is worse than crap, and isnt worth our money, this is just poor marketing strategy :frowning: imc pls get a grip and hire a marketing manager or something

3 Likes

If you bought the founders pack, Im pretty sure you wont but this stupd new packs. :slight_smile: just look on the price and its items on it. this new packs is for scam.

Really, canā€™t even start to say anything about this kind of guys. Go F yourself

Wonder how many fanboys will buy this ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Rip ToS.

They wont change price because people already spent money on it. Only thing they can do now and bring a new cheaper package. Also IMC did a lot of mistakes on kTos and iTos they are desperate (or at least its what looks like with those prices ).

Freaking expensive for nothing :confused:

1 Like

I just mean itā€™s not 439 TP.

With 10 pack pricing, itā€™s more like 418 TP. Or if you buy one 10 pack and 5 individually since you canā€™t buy half a pack, itā€™s 425 TP.

Oh trust me, there will be a big number of people who will buy this DLC versus the ones complaining here. These prices are common in a f2p game lolsā€¦ I guess get used to it by now

Theyā€™re not that common, specially when compared to premium subscriptions of pretty much every other MMO out there.
5000 players purchasing a decent amount of 10-20$ packs makes a lot more money than 500 purchasing 50$ packs. They can still change it and compensate those who already purchasedā€™em to make up for the difference.
And they should add some darn TP-only options.

iā€™ll w8 for TP bundles before emiting any other comment.
might as well leave if those disapoint me though.

I agree thatā€™s itā€™s expensive for a premium service :confused: Maybe keep the TP price, but reduce the token price. Luckily I stocked myself with founder packs, guess thatā€™s all i ever gonna spend on ToS lol

So many poor fks complaining about cash that they donā€™t have.

Worth of something is based on how much you want the item and how much money you have in ya wallet.

Simply put, if itā€™s expensive, donā€™t buy it and it becomes not worthy and IMC will realise it. To be honest, plenty of people not on the forum are buying it and IMC couldnā€™t give an eff about poor sods like youā€™s.

PS, donā€™t think its expensive, but moved to better games :wink:

Cute.
Poor sods throwing 10$ every now and then are what F2Ps need if they want to survive, you canā€™t thrive off just a few whales.

I think $30 is expensive for a game like this for a month. For 30 you can get 2 months in most AAA titles. I donā€™t have problems paying 30 for something good but for a month of gametime? Nop.
Itā€™s like going to a bad restaurant and pay the 4-5 star prices for their food. It may not be considered expensive under certain circumstances but for a couple of scrambled eggs hahaha itā€™s stupid.

I think the real issue here is not the overprice packs but the lack of options of what to buy. Some of us do not need all of the content of the pack. I am sure most of us want to just buy the TP in order to get the monthly subscription or other individual cash shop items.
I canā€™t justify spending $40 (Canada Price) a month for a ā€œF2Pā€ game that feels like it is still in Beta. However,I donā€™t think I want to play without the token benefits(subscription) either so it would be a close choice if I want to continue playing til the next month.

Best way is to put a compromise is just add another optional pack instead of being forced to spend $40 in one sitting. Let the customer decide where,how and when to spend the TP!

for example ( quick thought)
100 TP = $7
200 TP = $15
300 TP = $22

/rant end

Brunch and mimosas.
EDIT:wrong link damnā€¦
whatever point being Brunch and mimosas.