Tree of Savior Forum

DLC is too expensive pls reprice or edit

It’s like buying Early Access all over again.

1 Like

That’s the first time that i’ve heard of this rule/law.
Could you provide me with a link so i can read up on it?

I don’t know how anyone could justify this crazy pricing o_0 you can sub to AAA mmos for less then the token price of this game. Welp i can’t speak for everyone but i wont be buying anything in this game until they lower the prices xD I was really excited to support this game and see it grow but not if i feel like i’m being robbed in the process. I will have fun with the rest of my tp from founders pack and then wait and see. If they insist on keeping these prices i hope they at least loosen up the AH restrictions for f2p.

1 Like

I highly doubt a majority of the players will buy the packs. Even in those AAA F2P games, the majority don’t buy anything or hardly anything. I agree with everyone else here, the prices are way too high for way too little benefit for the game and the state of the game. I bought the founder’s pack before it went f2p, it was worth it, especially at half off. I would be comfortable paying $25 for that sort of pack, I would never spend my money on the packs as they exist now and I think most other people who also bought foudner’s packs feel the same way.

Well, i dont have to say nothing more here, you guy said everything.

But to add information, here in Brazil, the Begginers pack is about 10% of a minimum wage. We can’t afford this kind of pack. TOO expensive of our people.

IMC need to review this prices. A “normal” price for this packs here is around 15~25R$.

I think if IMC continues with this prices here, less than 5% of the players will buy something.

I hope you guys rethink this, for the good of the server.

The pricing of the bundles are one thing but this is a DLC that we can only purchase once. In the case that someone purchases the Beginner’s Pack, they would have to buy the Veteran’s Pack if they wanted the little extra TP to buy a Token(though, they’re better off buying gold to afford a Token or saving up). I’m just going to stop reporting spam bots–not only because they never get banned, but I’m starting to favor them, lol. Good luck, keyboard-smash-name. Buy yourself something nice.

I don’t feel that Early Access was reasonably priced either. Considering the days before F2P, followed by the days after F2P; their decisions were…well they ■■■■■■ up, to put it nicely.
However, compared to these bundles that no one really cares for, I would rather buy more Founders Packs. I’m genuinely wondering if IMC is fuc king with us. Like, are they in their cubicles “ha ha ha, these stupid people are going to buy into total sh it and we will have total domination over the world of International ToS ah ha ha”

Additionally, the Veteran’s Pack doesn’t even provide TP…however, we must remember

Personally. I think they should have released this first before the Beginner’s/Veteran’s Packs because most of us don’t give a ■■■■ about what’s in those. At the state of the game, it’s just a dress-up game for most people, lol.

Unfortunately, as we all know, the TP bundles(based on how they wrote the announcement) will also be a DLC; each bundle being a 1-time purchase.

@Dissonance Buying silver provides more benefits than what I would pay for the Veteran’s pack, it’s disappointing.

1 Like

Same for my country and yet we have to pay in € because well fk we are in the EU

No way to buy TP, DLC offer little things compared to founder packs, i hope really nobody buys the DLC.

honestly they dont worth it for useless stuff (besides token) you can get thanks to compensation (dungeon vaucher, xp tomes i still have tons of them) or by just spending little time to get dilgeles (for pots),

its sad that you want to buy TP because is the currency for the Cash Shop services, but you cant and honestly i dont get the reason behind that logic.

2 Likes

Really bad pricing i hope they can fix it…

:sleeping:

@pqkluan8h johnyhyun007 Stop with your math SPAM.
The Founder pack 1 that cost 50$ give:
650 RAW TP.
60 day token = x2 normal token = 396.
Hat = Priceless.
Companion = worth of 1 token silver in game = 198.
Skill reset pot = 88.
Start reset = Priceless.

Total = 1,332 TP with 2 hat and stat reset for 50$

You don’t need a brain to see Veteran pack this is a bad deal.

This ^

Yup. Rolled strait out the computer chair and laughed maniacally. That was some good sh*t! xD

Ill put this as simple as it gets. You can buy premium monthly benefits in any other game for $5-$10 except extremely fancy companies like squares final fantasy series mmo’s which are $15 monthly. This $35 for a full token is absurd lol. $30 for beginners? Do you think the world is gonna pay almost the price of a brand new console/computer game for a half month membership?!

32€ are 35,6$ not 29.

Guys think about this for a sec, what if IMC is nexon in disguise?

/mayn=blow

Its very possible. lol

Ooops, i calculated it the wrong way. :sweat_smile:
Thank you for correcting me.
But that means it’s even worse. :disappointed_relieved:

I didn’t expect the new packs to be priced so disagreeably. It’s expensive for a lot of us and frankly gives those bots/gold sellers a reason to take advantage of us because they know their silver is going to be a better value than the cost for TP if we choose to buy from Steam. I hate those spammers as they are and we don’t need them to profit off this. Lower the price please :<

Considering that most of us have multiple characters to play with and we want to dress them up nicely, there’s at least 200TP spent/char. 200TP is $20 and I can’t afford to outfit more than one.

Maybe they should consider changing prices in the TP market or give us more TP to spend per dollar. Give us 3 microphones/1 TP because it’s such a common item we buy with our free TP.

IMC clearly didn’t hear us veterans when all we want is to buy TP, most of us have at least a token or two or more, we just want TP for accessories and enchants :frowning:. At least throw in a veteran costume hat and TP because I’m not spending $35 just for enchant tickets and some dungeon resets.

190 tp + 5 free daily tp = token.

still comes off as a little pricy though

It’s 198 TP per token.
And yes it’s pricey.

Isnt token 198? That was premeditated so you cant buy another token.

True, I was wrong on my previous statement.

I did expect bad prices but they exceeded even my exaggerations.

Ill be joining Final Fantasy next month as its much better staffed and less then half the month membership. lol