Tree of Savior Forum

Did IMC deleted the Magic scroll P2Win discussion?

i’m unable to find it

No, @Staff_Julie doesn’t delete threads, I believe she locks them or asks the community to stop arguments/rule breaking stuff/etc.

Since the p2w discussion isn’t any of that, it shouldn’t be locked, or much less deleted.

It’s here:

2 Likes

Er, I moved it to suggestions because it became a suggestion rather than a general discussion. Does this make it harder to view?

1 Like

Most people don’t look in suggestions and just read general discussion which is unfortunate because there’s a lot of suggestions that get unnoticed.

General discussion always gets more attention, so I guess in a roundabout way it does sorta make it harder to view.

2 Likes

Well I continued the thread to suggest some additional ideas and to summarize the discussion. If people want to find it they can check here:

Actually, categories do matter as they help us summarize and prioritize the suggestions, issues, and just overall see the major flow of the forums quickly. Thank you for your understanding in advance. :blush:

1 Like

I like to “***latest topics***” button on top of the forum instead of being bound to single category. Helps to track all the new stuff immensely.

To be honest the latest over all categories should be the default setting. From there you can get to any category quite easily.

When everyone visits the forums for the first time all they’ll do is go to “general” because they think of it like other forum software which it isn’t.