Tree of Savior Forum

DEX-Doppel builds Brainstorming

no, zwerchau way cooler.
then sturtzhau.
C2 skills didnt really impress me much. (animation-wise)

Zornhau looks like an efficient, powerful swing, like a simple pure destruction. Gathering strength above then bringing it down. It looks similar to Geralt’s Rend in Witcher 3. Then again, matter of preference.

Either way Dopple is basically human blender … @_@

Chances that i will just add all the c3 skills for maximum damage after reset of buying attributes lel…

Bump.
Apparently It makes zornhau hit 4 times, indeed.
so yeah, get your skill reset potions and money ready to take all those attributes o.0

3 additional hits? Not just aoe increase? With zornhau’s high base attack that’s gonna be real strong, where do you see this?

a video showing this would be nice. based on the translation made on the other thread, it says that.

Max Lv. 3
Allows Zornhau to deal damage to multiple enemies (+1 per level)
SP Cost +20
Requires skill Lv. 6

source: R8 Swordsman Skills Translation

Multiple enemies, not multiple hits. So it’s safe to assume it refers to the AOE attack ratio, not the hit count.

Sorry, just looked at it again. It does say hit enemies multiple times.

so its add multi hit to Zornhau?

if true its become another must have attribute for doppel

wow really? so it’s a total of 4 hits at maximum level. man I’m really gonna ditch DoV on my Doppel, maybe make a skill based one and invest on attributes.

I just hope it’s not another fake-multi hit like the two new skills.

@migzzz @Silvermore
I saw it on that kr Doppel who has +18 twin blade during his grind session.
theres a time he used zornhau, and it hits 30k 4 times.

here is the vid
http://blog.naver.com/king_sop/220804858298
around 017 is the 1st one he used it.

Also Punish:Earthquake seems to do broken dmg too.
his lv1 Punish can 1 shot those 250k Mobs

thanks for the vid. something to think about. :open_mouth:
do you have info if the weapon is transcended as well?

but Punish requires an enemy to be knocked down right? too bad it can’t be used against bosses. but still seems good for mobbing if it’s that broken.

yes, trans stage 4. 100%dmg

well, 1 point for aoe farming or aoe grind is not bad imo.
exp, if you just take attribute for zornhau zucken redel, then reset skill to lower the skill level so you can take other skills.
its aoe like 3/4 of your screen

1 Like

I’m probably maxing all damage skills of doppel and seriously skipping out DoV. never liked that skill :joy:

thanks anyway

2 Likes

after watch those clip closely

Punish seem to dead 5+ dmg line per unit

thats insane damage there!

Yo, that cyclone is hitting faster/second than our version, like 1.5x faster. And Bash+Punish looks sick for ET, like seriously, we’ll smoke F1 in a matter of seconds.

Great videos @jordyrein thanks for sharing.

Can’t see clearly, but I have high hope that it’s true. The cyclone does seem faster, could it be that they squeezed more number of hits per sec rather than adding duration (i.e 7sec at lv.15) in later patch? Bcs that’d be a better idea lol.

it’s probably their ping. ktos have far better ping than us. I noticed whenever I’m lagging, my cyclone hits really few, something to do with our client sending data to the server, so when I’m having ping spikes, it’s sending data much much slower hence the few hits. though I’m not entirely 100% sure about this. I saw at another thread that their ping ranges from 0.03 to 0.05, much far from my 0.08 to 1.8, and ping spikes of about 5-8 :joy:

u know if this works? cus if it work we will be able to get all atributes and DOV at the same time

it is work.
i had 1 of my swordsman with lv1 bash and knock down attribute.

just hope IMC wont fix it when the R8 come

yeah, this would make our point distribution a lot more viable