Tree of Savior Forum

Details on the Founder's Server and Regional Servers

Oh really? Their final decision came from sales data, it favored America and Brazil THUS they will provide regional server for them.

Wow. How you even came into this conclusion is amazing. What I only said is that they should have just mentioned that they are favoring America and Brazil so people like me who wants to play under low ping should have NOT bothered in the first place. Your level of comprehension is the one childish here. I never said that they should shut the server completely outside America and Brazil just because there are “we”, people like me.

You really don’t get it do you? You hav 90-100ms of course that is fine. SEA players on the other hand gets 300-500ms ping which is absurd, it makes the game barely playable considering my 350ms ping experience back on CBT2. More like, you’ll be ultimately dumb if you actually rant over 90-100ms ping. Don’t try to speak for us SEA players when you never even experienced what we experienced back on CBT2.

Wow. Now you’re saying that I’m expecting to be treated as royalty? When did I even said that? You’re just assuming things up.

Anyways, the point of my post completely went over your head so I’m not gonna bother continuing this argument. Not to mention, your argument is just completely out of context and you’re putting words into someone else’s mouth.

4 Likes

Technically LUG should have no involvement on that matter, and I haven’t heard a solid no from anyone on my team either.

Julie, I know it will be located in brazil, but we expected something like the EU one. An Amazon’s server for which we could transfer our teams later. Even if it was on another server, it would still be technically possible. I don’t get why you don’t let us transfer, unless it’s limited by the LUG agreement… which is sad and expected, as LUG wasn’t happy with the founder’s thing :cry:

Still, I know it’s not ur fault… so I hope you have a good day and enough patience to deal with this community. I will play on Steam, so. Thank you.

2 Likes

If IMC just said we need to reach ‘X amount’ of Founders Access sales in Europe for a EU server (I.E. a plea for backing) we would have easyly done it, lots of people aren’t on “the pie chart” because you didn’t tell us you needed a certain amount of people buying so we didn’t pay yet.

All you have (had) to do is ask.

3 Likes

There is a chance, yes.

5 Likes

I wont even get my hopes up expecting for SEA or West Coast server. This is all about money now.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to help everyone out on that. :sob:

4 Likes

Just get used to 250-300ms. We SEA/OCE always got the short end of the stick.

7 Likes

You’re making wrong conclusions.
Of course the steam charts show a lot of americans purchased the game,
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT LAGS AND HIGH LATENCY

I’m very interested in this game, I would’ve bought the 45€ package, but I haven’t bought a single package up to this point because no euro servers have been announced.

I pay the same amount as people from the US. So why don’t we get the same gaming experience? It’s like you don’t care for european players, only for european money.

This is a very bad decision. Even cheap F2P-Games have EU servers.
It’s 2016, not the 90s or so, it’s pathetic not to have EU servers.

9 Likes

I would be glad to play 250-300ms the problem is whenever i ping i get 350+ imagine what ping i would get during the EA period.:joy:

Lol! Great news and some people are saltier than ever! :joy: fml…

It was clear - at least for me - that we will not see regional server on early access, but the option to transfer for free as soon as they are opened, is all we need. Let’s wait for official release and when the initial rush is over, they will look into it again. Nice job IMC! :kissing_cat:

4 Likes

What I mean? Before this announcement we were clueless. My options were not pay at all or take only the 10$ cause i was worried about not having server transfers in case an EU server would open later OR not touch the rewards just in case and not level giving my best in case I would have to switch to an incoming EU server. Now i can take a higher tier pack cause I know when the moment arrives I can freely move to that new server. And I don’t have to hold from leveling cause I can freely transfer to a new server in case it opens.

Maybe you are pesimist but on my case, my worries about the game are solved XD

2 Likes

Umm… you do understand that its possible that we will never see any new servers, right?
30% of their paying customer base would need the EU server, but they said that this is not enough support for them. Makes you wonder what would be enough support then…
Furthermore this is a self-fulfilling prophecy, because if the game is indeed unplayable for a large chunk of the population, they will sure as **** not support something they cant play, so the regions which would need the server the most, will be supporting IMC the least.
I mean why should they? They cant play the game anyway.

i think a europe server for west europe, east europe and the russian are a good solution. or im wrong?

1 Like

Oh good lord really so its not the fact the game is nostalgic to ragnarok online or the fact it looks fun its because of lag… REALLY your jumping to conclusions with no facts trying to validate your message with exaggerated wording.

America (North and South America) is much larger than Europe. America is 42,549,000 km2 while Europe is 10,180,000 km2; meaning America is about 4x the size of Europe. However, if you mean America as in the United States, then the answer is no. The United States is 9,826,675 km2 while Europe is 10,180,000 km2; meaning Europe is about 350,000 km2 larger than the United States.

Hope the facts help so that would state America would have more people also more people interested in video games statistically due to having way more pop meaning higher chance for people to be intrested in a video game and thus more people paying for the game then any other place…

You are one person even if you knew about no euro server you would still complain why there is not one and claim that IMC is unfair because things are not going your way.

You don’t pay the same amount ever heard of currency rates? did you know to each USD its 1.4 to the GBP means they have to pay more because of currency difference also stop with this hole equal rubbish… a server can only do so much and a company will not throw itself into the red just because one person from god knows where is upset because they wont build a server there that will cost more then your 45 euros…

“hey guys Ambience wants a server for a better ping hes paying us 45 euros for the founders pack lets get a server in Europe that could cost $1000+ I am sure his 45 euros will pay for it.”

Its not a bad decision because it can change they have gone out of there way to listen to the community and reveal sensitive data on a public forum aka sales data this can damage a company btw if a competitor saw it but it looks like there taking the risk just to satisfy there customers and given the reasons for why they cant do what people expect of them they cant do impossible things they are a company trying there best to make everyone happy…

Didn’t say is not a good solution. If you read my posts in this topic I literally said:

1 Like

or we can all just wait for the server to break down and make the game unplayable cos of player influx pretty sure they will open up another one.

I think half of the complaints here in this thread are unjustified. Being a non-satisfied customer is fine, but there’s no reason to be such a rude arse about it. Think about it, IMC has sales data that shows that a majority of the purchases are NA or American*, and they said explicitly in their post, when the flood gates open from more countries and regions let’s say EU, they will get a regional server. The amount of purchases from ROI is small and considering their ROI (Return on investment) getting more servers is just not gonna go well with the costs that a large server brings with it. Most people in western europe will get 100~120ms ping to the American server because its on the east coast, that means it’s closer to us than the west coast would ever be. I’ll see all of you people who are now complaining so much in April I assume? Or maybe never.

*=The continent my friends.

nice solution if you enjoy dead servers

I agree and lets not forget too many servers 1 month after expect naturally people will just up and quit due to rushing to max level or simply just becoming bored turning them into a dead server.

3 Likes