Tree of Savior Forum

Dark Wizard Info+Discussion Thread

I’m gonna trust you on that, I haven’t played in months lol

I can see them potentially being useful in Giltine raid. 50% damage reduction can help tank some long CD hard hitting mechanics, and 50% uptime defense buff is always welcome. Ya you would lose dps, but I heard that’s less a problem than survival in Giltine raid.

So you guys have other skill rotation for SM/FF/Bokor? my skill rotation sometimes fails when I get interrupted or get frozen or knocked back … also want to try Warlock ( the old build ) and how to rotate said skills … SM/FF/WL

When you say rotation do you mean on boss?

on SM/FF/WL I do
invocation > (kurda if possible) > evil sacrifice > infernal > fetter > thorn x4 > condensation > pillar > enervation > Mastema > ghastly trail

It probably isn’t optimal but it gives a good burst and if you’re fast enough thorn comes back off cd before infernal shadow disappears

Also remember that hallucination protects you from interrupts

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll use this as reference when I changed back to SM build … currently pyro/ele/tao again XD

Also, what nerf did Warlock had that almost everyone abandoned it?

I just did WBR with SM/FF/Bokor and found all my damage is kinda lacking? … maybe kick Bokor and get WL? also, should I replace Divine Retribution Arkstone to Storm or Thunder One? I saw some other youtube vids their arkstone is on par with their highest damage skill …

Dont hit her while she has that stacking 10seconds buff.

1 Like

Err is that the circle thingy with thunder? O.O I just spammed like crazy just avoiding the sandstorm gimmick …

Yea, its a spiny thing around her. And the buff with 6sec left on her, in your screenshot.

1 Like

Errr, its so small hahaha I dont normally see them … might as well take note and do it again when she’s up again … also … got this from the 20b box … ugh, is this also good for SM?

You need to max Kurdaitcha + use channeling set to make the most out of FF :frowning:
For comparison, my Kurdaitcha deals about 3x the dps of Thorn.
It’s really a shame, since Kudaitcha is my least favorite FF skill, but I guess this is subjective. Some people probably like it

About the Ark, I don’t think switching to Thunder/Storm will help much. I use Storm and it deals less than 10% of my total dps, similar % to your Punishment ark

And that gem is really rare, but unfortunately not very useful. Maybe it has some use if you use Kurdaitcha a lot since it deals 150 hits (excluding hits on Infernal) – but even then, that’s only an extra ~180k dmg every 12s…

1 Like

Oh but … the only channeling skill i have is kurda and blood bath? is it worth to change to dahlia for the 2 or just stay with balinta? …

Balinta is set effect, Dahlia are armor ichors, different things

Kurdaitcha is so massive that yes, it ends up being worth using Dahlia for that skill alone.
Blood Sucking is also quite strong, but you won’t have the free time in your rotation to fully channel it for 10s. Most of the time I end up not using it, even though it’s an objectively good skill.

1 Like

oh yeah ahaha I mean overlord … and yeah I kinda hate channeling skills … makes me immobile and it takes a ton of time to finish XDD

None. All others were buffed… You’re left with a pre-episode 13 class while all other classes received a boost. They should have kept the SFR at their ep12 values while changing the Darkness attribute like they did to give the same boost to the class.

Meanwhile I struggle to score 100 mil on her in one go and barely get the 700 mil box which will give me one useless Boruta medal… :frowning:
One day I will understand why I do zero damage in WBR…

Additional damage? Probably not… It’s more for AA build I think.

1 Like

This. Warlock is nice to use and its skills compliment each other well but the single target damage just doesn’t do it compared to Bokor (and Tao at the time).

how much matk do you have ? I can get 700m to 1bil per try with my outdated gear (35k matk, no goddess set)

36k. No idea how to get more without +21 weapon, and even that would be an extra 1k. The problem is seeing the same people that rank lower in Bernice with the same build do 4 bil damage while I do 10x less. I suspect it’s due the bugged mouse mode not registering damage (obvious in PvP) and while it still works in Bernice due to AoE damage vs a single enemy it’s problematic. Mouse mode got changed in november 2019 where you now need to click on an enemy to mark as target. No idea why they nuked that, it was perfectly working before…

Yeah I used to play with mouse mode at the beginning then switched to full keyboard long ago and never looked back. The game isn’t made to be played with a mouse.

Hi - thanks for all the info. May I kindly ask for a SM-FF-Bokor build please? thanks in advance.

Hello, I don’t read this forum very often but if you have any questions I’ll gladly answer you.
Here’s what I used when I tried bokor, idk if there’s been any changes since then.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#21mgj.254585.1f2f457585.314f5a71958a.1a334c5a65d5

You can get blood sucking instead of ngadhundi for FF, and I don’t recommend playing SM if you don’t have the vaivora