Tree of Savior Forum

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

The original complain was about people that bought the three packs.

Yeah man sorry if it seemed like i was accusing YOU in particular of not wanting to support the game, i followed some of your posts i know itā€™s not the caseā€¦ it was more of a generic talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, I edited my comment to leave only the important part.

They can buy 2nd or 3rd pack at the end of April with 30% discount, if they really want to get server transfer.

But yeah, itā€™s far from the best solution by IMC.

Here is an advice, Guild wars 2 makes some money with Item transfer. I see no reason why IMC shouldnt too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me also who buyed all 3 packs, feeling stupid :slight_smile: Them need to change it to 30% discount only for cheaper packs, not 50$ oneā€¦

1 Like

What to be confirmed is whether ā€œ1-time Team transfer to new worldsā€ - and - ā€œ1-time Team transfer to regional serversā€ are considered the same thing or each on its own?

We might decide to transfer to new worlds if one opens during the 1st month. Then can we transfer again to regional servers if it actually opens much further in future after several months?

Itā€™s the same transfer. Regional server is basically a new world.

So you wonā€™t be able to do it, probably. Also there is no real reason in transfering to new world, so I doubt you will be able to transfer anywhere but regional servers.

120 ms in mexicoā€¦ I do not like this ping, I imagined his 60 msā€¦ how in league of legends. :S

Well, Iā€™m sorry for those of you competitive folk who didnā€™t purchase the founderā€™s pack. You have no chance whatsoever, the top guilds and market control will be decided before you even enter :confused:

ā€œIMC is losing player baseā€ Quit with the whining, jesus Iā€™m already sick of people having the audacity to say IMC is losing any players when people like this make fools of them selves. Just be patient already, I donā€™t see why f2p should have a server transfer if they can make a choice to play it or not. If they sell them for whatever reason that is great, pay for it then move to EU.

2 Likes

i dont understand, what they mean by new worldā€¦ this mean each server had a diferent map than others?

New world is basically a new server.

I canā€™t believe that I will have to join the founders servers with people being 1 month ahead of me, this is just unbelievable, and IF there is enough people for them to create a new world they can just transfer, no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  problem at all.

Not trying to rage but I donā€™t think this is the right thing to do.

Like every other Head Startā€¦

This is perfect! Thank you IMC! <3

Why would they even join a new world if they have stable and vast community at a previous world?

1 month?

abcdefghijklm

free server transfers???

They canā€™t transfer to the new worls before 3 weeks, so they donā€™t get an advantage. They are doing a great job about this, honestly. People suggested this and they did.